one.

Lontrell Denell WilliamsAtlanta Georgia Omniscient Pov——————————————————————————

Atlanta Georgia
Omniscient Pov
——————————————————————————

"Savage". It was the name that made Lontrell's blood boil just hearing it. Savage was Lomtrells opp, he has been since as long as he remember. No matter how hard Lontrell tried to get to Savage he couldn't, so he wanted to hit Savage where he knows it would hurt.."kentrell".

Kentrell was Shéyya's little brother and he loved him dearly. Everyone knew not to mess with him because shéyaa doesn't play any games when it comes to Kentrell. They were raised in the same household but were completely different from each other. Shéyaa was outgoing, loud, and very well know in the streets. On the other hand Kentrell was an absolute sweetheart. He was quiet, clingy, and outgoing when you got to really meet him. Lontrell took this as an opportunity to hurt Shéyaa, He scrolls through Shéyaa's instagram  and finds Kentrells user. "Bingo" Lontrell thought.

@theprettiestkentrell._

wassam ma

um do ik you ?

not yet, but you finna find out. what yo name is?

did you not read my user name...? lol.

myb pretty 😂
my name Lontrell tho

it's okay + thanks for the compliment 💛.

also yo name sound familiar , do yk my brother ?

Nah ion know who yo brother is , what's his name?

Shéyaa, but evb calls him savage.

yeah ion know him

but tbh ion like all this text shit , lemme get yo #

ion knowww , i just met you

please pretty ma , i really wanna get to know you fr.

aww , okayy🥰.

bet , thanks ma❤️.

liked a message.

In all honesty, Lontrell was kinda telling the truth. He looked over Kentrells page and he found the boy beautiful. The way he dressed and presented myself, and how he embraced his feminism. Not to mention his slim thick body type. With a waist that small and with his curves so beautiful how could you not fall in love? Kentrell always kept his hair styled, and he stays with his lashes and nails done. Lontrell found the man absolutely gorgeous. Lontrell's plans was to fuck Kentrell and ghost him but after seeing him, he's been rethinking his plans.