six .

Lontrell Denell Williams                                                                Omniscient PovAtlanta Georgia The Next Morning

Omniscient Pov
Atlanta Georgia
The Next Morning..
——————————————————————————
Kentrell was woken up by the sound of a door banging against his wall. Jumping up, he sees a livid Shèyya standing in the doorframe. Kentrell can feel his stomach hurting as his big brother walks up to him.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU WITH THAT NIGGA HUH?" Shèyya says as he grabs kentrell by his shirt, pulling him up out of bed.
"Shèy what are you taking about?" a scared kentrell ask he starts to shake as his brothers grip got tighter.
" THAT NIGGA POOH, YOU FUCKING WITH MY OPP?" at this point shèyya was screaming to the top of his lungs
" I didn't know shèy, i'm sorry.." kentrell is bawling his eyes out at this point but shèyya was too
filled with rage.
" shut up" shèyya says as he shoves kentrell to the ground.
Kentrell screams in pain as he hits the bed frame. Shèyya just looks down at him with rage and sadness in is eyes. "as long as you live with you can't see that nigga anymore." Shèyya looks back at kentrell one more time before storming sway, slamming the door behind him.
Kentrell just sat on the floor crying, he was heart broken not only by the scene that just unfolded with his brother, but knowing that Lontrell had been lying to him for months now. Kentrell decided to call lonny..

L: Hi baby, what's up
K, so you've been lying to me the whole time? he says letting a sob fly out
L: hey hey baby what's wrong & what are you talking about?
K: why didn't you tell me you're shéyaas opp? i let you do everything to and with me and this is the thanks?
Lontrell just sat there quiet as a wave a guilt hit him
L: Baby listen-
K: Not right now please, i can't.
With that Kentrell hangs up and text his best friend von for him to come pick him up. he put on his outfit and picked some clothes and personal items, wanting to get away.

The outfit :

                                ( No purse or hat )His locs were down to his back in a side part with his edges done

( No purse or hat )
His locs were down to his back in a side part with his edges done....
15 minutes von texts him his outside and he heads for the door. Before Shèyya could say anything he walked out and went to his bestfriend car.

They drove in slience until they got to vons house, There kentrell started to bawl his eyes out with no explanation. von grabs his bestfriends waist giving him comforting kisses as he just lets him cry.
"What's wrong baby, hm?" von asked him in a calming voice inbetween kisses
Kenny physically couldn't say anything so he just shook his head. von wasn't feeling that so he picked him up and brought him to the upstairs master bedroom.
There von kept his hands on Kenny's waist, rubbing small circles on it as they sat there hugging.
"Tell me what's wrong " von says in a stern voice as he lefts kentrell's head up.
That's when kentrell told him absolutely everything that happened as he cried even more.
Von just sat there listening to him as he wiped the tears from his bestfriends eyes, it hurt seeing him in this state. After Kenny was done still sitting on Vons lap as he looks him in his eyes with a pouty face. Von thought the man was absolutely beautiful.

At this moment they both gave each other the look. They looked at each with lust(or love) in their eyes as they both slowly leaned in, connecting their lips to the others..
———————————————————————————-

Hey y'all i'm back, hope you enjoyed 🩷