four.

Kentrell Kaisen GauldenOmniscient PovAtlanta Georgia same day—————————————————————————" touch me"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kentrell Kaisen Gaulden
Omniscient Pov
Atlanta Georgia
same day
—————————————————————————
" touch me"

Lontrell quickly locks lips with Kentrell. The make out session starts off heated, leading to Lontrell slipping his tongue into Kenny's mouth. While they tongue eachother down one of Lonnys hands grips Kenny's neck and the other slides down his body earning him a slight gasp.

Breaking the kiss Lontrells moves down his body. First his neck, then his Acups, to finally his lower body.

"Come up outta these." Lontrell say firmly tapping Kentrell's thigh . Kentrell whines but quickly comes out of is bodysuit revealing his thong. Lontrell does the honor of pulling his panties down, seeing that he's already soaking wet. He then leans down opening Kentrell's legs licking his lips at the sight of Kentrell's pretty pink privates. "why you so wet mama, hm?" Lontrell speaks on his pussy causing him Kentrell to jump. "You make me like this." kentrell says.
Lontrell starts to leave hickeys on the smallers thighs then finally, he attaches his mouth to Kentrell's clit.

He lapped his tongue on his smaller clit. sucking, spit and licking him up and down. Kentrell's gotten head before but not like this. His eyes quickly rolled to the back of his head as he puts his hand on the back of the man's head. Kentrell then feels the older slipping fingers inside of them. From getting head and fingered he couldn't take the overstimulation and he squirts while yelling out a moan.

After five more minutes of head kentrell is heavy breathing and exhausted. He lift his head to see Lontrell taking his dick out of his boxers, hitting his stomach as it flings out. "Baby what are you doing? Kenny asked. "About to fuck the shit outta you, sit back." lontrell says, getting on top is the smaller while biting his bottom lip.

Lontrell lines his 10 inch length with Kenny entrance, slamming himself into Kentrell. He felt as tight as a virgin even though he definitely wasn't. " FUCKKK ugh" Kentrell's moans out as Lontrell pumps in and out of him at an inhuman pace.

"Don't run, take yo dick." Lontrell say pinning kenny's hands above his head. Lontrell takes his other hand to Kentrell's neck as he chokes and pumps into him at the same time.

Kentrell lets out a mix of sobs and moans he's never felt this good before. "What's my name?" Lontrell asked as he flips Kentrell face down ass up. Kentrells unable to speak then feels a slap on his ass. Lontrell bites his lips as we watches Kentrells ass continuously jiggle on his length. He then grabbed a handful of Kentrells locs pulling him back up and choking him at the same time. "Daddyyy , fuck baby fuck." Kentrell is finally able to speak.

The sound of slapping skin fills the mouth with a mix of moans. "Baby i'm gonna cum." Kentrell whines out "Go ahead baby, cum on yo dick." Lontrell says. Short after Kentrell's cums on Lontrells dick, becoming sensitive as Lontrells turns him around and continues to fuck the younger senselessly.

15 minutes later Lontrells feels himself getting to his peek. He pumps in a few more thrust before turning Kentrells once pink inside white. Lontrell leans down to make out with Kentrell again. " You're mine forever, you ain't ever leaving me baby." Lontrell says kissing his boyfriend.

Lontrell picks Kentrell up bridal style carrying him to clean him up. They just sit in the bathtub laying on eachother. " i'll buy you a plan b tomorrow."
Lontrells whispers in Kentrell's ear. The younger just hums in response, enjoying the rest of his night with his lover.

————————————————————————————
hey my loves, i've finally found motivation to write again. please bare with me because i've never written a smut scene before. the reason i chose not to get kentrell pregnant is because i still want some things to happen before he gets knocked up. but i love y'all see y'all in the next chapter 🩷!