three.

Lontrell Denell WilliamsOmniscient PovAtlanta Georgia the same day—————————————————————————

Omniscient Pov
Atlanta Georgia
the same day
—————————————————————————

sheisty baby 🩷🫶🏾: im outside.

Kentrell felt his stomach fill with butterflies when he received that text. He took a deep breath in and out,
looked at himself in the mirror, then walked out the door. Outside his door was a 6'3 tatted brown skin man with a huge smile on his face. Kenny blushed at the sight of him.

Lontrell jogged up to kentrell while doing a mini scream, grabbing his waist as he lifted him up. Kenny laughed uncontrollably as Lontrell pampered his face with kisses . "Man you even finer in person."'Lontrell says as he puts Kentrell down. Kentrell doesn't say anything, he just stands there smiling and blushing. "why you being so shy mama? come on and get in the car." Lontrell says cuffing Kentrell ass. When they step into the car Lontrell hand immediately touches Kentrell's thigh. "you so touchy and needy, but i love it." Kentrell says while cheesing. "i just wanna be on your skin ma, but i'm goin take you to my place, ight?" Kentrell just nods as they take off driving.

On the way there a wave of guilt washes over kentrell. He feels bad about living the house without shéyaas permission but at the same time he was longing to see his newly found lover. Kentrell's snatched out of his thoughts when he says they pulled up to an apartment complex. Lontrell gets out the car and walks over to open up Kentrell's door for him. "thank you baby." kentrell speaks. Lontrell hums in response, staring at kentrell's ass the whole way to the apartment. When they walk in Lontrell leads Kenny to the bathroom.

They just sit on the bed cuddling. "your place is nice." Kentrell mumbles while holding Lontrell. "Thank you my love, whatchu wanna watch?" Lontrell asked. "Ouu, let's watch They Cloned Tyrone!" Kentrell says excitedly. Lontrell turns the movie on and they sit there watching the movie. well, kentrell was.

Lontrell was looking at Kentrell most of the time. admiring his beauty. He felt bad knowing what his intentions were at first but at the same time he wasn't. Kentrell started to feel kisses on his neck while watching the movie. "baby.." kentrell whispers out. Lontrell starts sucking on his neck, leaving fat hickeys. Kentrell  just puts his arm on the back to his neck as his eyes roll to the back of his head, biting his lip as he lets out soft moans while Lontrells lays him out on his back. The next thing you Lontrell forces his tongue is Kentrell's mouth. Kentrell's moans deepening the kiss. Kentrell could feel himself getting wet. Kentrell breaks the kiss while looking at Lontrell in his eyes. "Touch me." ....
————————————————————————————

Hey my loves!! im sorry it took so long for an update, i've been traveling all summer so i haven't had time to update. next chapter will be a smut scene but i don't know how to write smut so bare with me please😭😭. i hope you all enjoyed the chapter, see you all next time. bye bye !!🩷