CHAPTER 6 - WHO IS HE?

I woke up in the morning, my face still stinging from last night. I went to the bathroom to cover my bruise since Georg would pick me up in 3 hours. I googled some hacks to cover bruises and it worked out really well! I finished my makeup and got dressed. Georg told me he was here and I took a deep breathe. My parents were at work and Elijah was at the sitters house. I walked out and hopped into Georg's car and we took off.

     "You look beautiful y/n, what's wrong?" Georg said grabbing my hand. I failed at hiding my worry he would noticed the bruise I assume. "I'm fine Georg trust me." I said smiling at him. We arrived at the fair. He didn't tell me he was taking me here but I didn't mind at all! "We have to ride merry-go-round!" Georg said smiling. "Okay!" I said as he locked his hand in mine. I could feel myself blushing. After we road that ride we got in line for another, I saw a familiar face in the line and I tapped his shoulder. I don't know why I did but I was curious. Georg gave me a why did you do that look. "Y/n!" Alex said "what are you doing here?" "I'm here with Georg! I wasn't expecting to see you here." I told him. I hadn't even texted him since the last time I saw him I totally forgot. "Hi." Georg said with a fake smile. I laughed a little at seeing him being jealous. "Hey Georg!" Alex Said "How come you haven't texted me since I helped you after you fell on your ass?" Alex asked giggling a bit. "I forgot to sorry!" I apologized. Georg rolled his eyes and Alex smiled at that. We all got into the ride and I ended up gripping Georg's hand out of fear since the ride went upside down. "You're such a baby y/n!" Georg said almost falling over with laughter. "Whatever!!" I said laughing too. "Hey y/n! Wanna go on this ride with me?" Alex shouted at me. "Oh umm no sorry I'm here with Georg it's kinda a date." I said with an awkward smile. "Oh I see, see you later then."Alex said as he walked away giving Georg a dirty look. Georg looked so jealous it was so funny. We left a few hours after that.

     "Thanks for taking me out again." I said to Georg. We were parked outside my house and i turned my face to look at my house it was once again late so I was scared to go inside. "Of course y/n." he said turning my face towards him. I smiled but the worry in my face is all Georg could see. "Hey what's wrong you've seemed on edge all day?" He asked. "My dad is just being himself lately and I can't handle it." I responded looking down holding back tears. "Wanna stay with me tonight? My family is out of town." Georg said reassuring me. "I need clothes I don't think it would work." I said, I really wanted to but the bruise i couldn't risk him seeing it. He started the car and drove to his house anyway. "I don't care y/n I'm not gonna let you get treated like that I have clothes for you." He said in a serious way.
"Okay" I said on the verge of tears but he grabbed my hand a squeezed it. We weren't even dating but he made it seem like we were.

    We pulled into his drive way and he showed me around his house and showed me his room and the guest room saying I could stay in there. I sat on the bed I finally felt safe especially with Georg around. I took a shower forgetting about the bruise. Georg left a t-shirt of his out for me. I got under the covers since I didn't have pants on I didn't want him to see me. I heard a knock. "Hey y/n can I come in?" "Yea of course" I responded. He walked in and sat on the edge of the bed. "Y/n who hit you? Was it your dad? I swear I'm gonna beat his ass!" Georg shouted with anger in his eyes he stood up. He started pacing and I just sat there not knowing what to say. "I'm taking you back tomorrow but your just grabbing your things, I'm not letting you stay there again. You can stay with Ellie or me." Georg said looking at me. He was so mad. "Okay." I said a little sad I wasn't going to deny it because I wanted to get out. He laid down next to me. "Stay with me tonight" I said laying my head on his chest. "Okay" he says. We both drift to sleep holding each other.

I hate keeping people waiting for the next parts of this so I be updating it fast ykykyk. Also I love writing🫶 lmk if the parts are to long!!!