CHAPTER 19 - HOSPITAL

I got bored with the story that's why homie got stabbed🧍‍♀️🙅‍♀️ It also might play into the ending I'm still deciding😋😔

-ELEANORS POV-

     About an hour after y/n left my house i got a call. One of the worst calls of my life. She was admitted to the hospital with two stab wounds. They said she was stable right now. I asked why they called me and not her parents and they said she told them to call me since she was falling in and out of consciousness. They told me everything. I broke down. I shouldn't have let her walk home. I should've driven her. I need to know who did this. I'm not going to tell the boys, they have a lot planned for tomorrow and I'm not going to ruin it even if Georg will be so upset for me not telling him. As I drove to the hospital i got a call. It was Georg.

                                   -Call started-
Georg - "Hey is y/n with you she isn't answering my calls??"

Ellie - "Oh sorry i thought she told you. We are having a sleepover! We will meet you guys at the concert."

Georg - "You sure Eleanor you sound shaken up???"

Ellie - "We just finished a horror movie."

Georg - "We'll can I talk to y/n?"

Ellie - "She fell asleep while watching the movie. I'll have her call you next time she's awake!"

Georg - "Uhh ok thanks. Tell her to call me asap"

Ellie - "I sure will don't worry! Bye!"
                                 -Call ended-

     I felt horrible lying to Georg like that. A few minutes after he hung up I got to the hospital. "Hi I'm here to see y/n y/l." I told the receptionist, i was so close to having a breakdown. "A little late to visit? Are you her emergency contact?" The lady asked me. "Yea i think so." I said with a shaky voice. "Let me check. We don't allow people this late unless they are an emergency contact." The woman told me. I waited impatiently. "Room 435." She told me. I basically ran to y/n's room. Once i opened the door i broke down. Seeing her laying there so still and pale hurt me. I pulled a chair by her bed and fell asleep crying.

-Y/N'S POV-

      I woke up in the hospital to Ellie asleep by my side. "Ellie?" I asked. I was still kinda out of it i didn't really remember what happened. "Oh thank goodness your awake! How do you feel?" Ellie asked grabbing my face to inspect it. "I'm sore. What happened?" I asked her pushing her hand away. "You don't remember? Someone attacked you, they stabbed you y/n." Eleanor responded as she looked away from me. Her eyes were red from crying. "Oh..." I said. I remember what happened. I couldn't really remember who did it though. "Do you know who did this to you?" Ellie asked me with desperation. "No. Where is Gustav? Where is Georg?" I asked her sitting up more to look around the room. Once i sat up I had a sharp pain in my sides. "Hey lay back down! You're going to hurt yourself! They are busy with concert stuff. I didn't tell them what happened. You need to call Georg and say your fine. We don't want to ruin the concert." Eleanor informed me. "You're right. I'll call him quickly." I told her. "Where is my phone?" I asked. She handed it to me and forced a smile. I called Georg.

-Call started-
Georg - "Hey! We are about to start an interview. Where are you? Are you ok?"

Y/n - "Yea I'm fine. I'm with Eleanor."

Georg - "You sure you seem off my love?"

Y/n - "I'm fine I promise. I love you."

Georg - "Okay if you say so. I'd talk to you longer but I gotta go. I love you so much."
-Call ended-

      "Are you ok?" Ellie asked me after I put my phone down. "Yea I just don't like lying to Georg" I responded. "It's going to be fine after the concert he will know everything." Ellie reassured me. "Do you know when I get discharged?" I asked. "Yea tomorrow at 6:00 am so we can still have fun for your birthday. Not to much fun though." Ellie said with a little laugh. "Yea. I really wish I could remember who attacked me." I said. "We will find out who. The police wanna question you." Ellie told me grabbed my hand. I sighed. "Tell them I said now or never. I wanna get the questioning over with." I told Ellie and she left to find someone to get them here. After she left I started crying. I can't believe someone would do this. I can't believe I couldn't fight back. I sat there silently sobbing for a few moments. I heard someone approaching the door a few minutes later. "They are on the way. Are you okay??" Ellie asked me concerned. "Yea I'm just frustrated." I told her wiping my face. "I get it. Don't worry though I'll protect you." Eleanor said flexing her non-existing muscles. I let out a little laugh. "You always cheer me up El." I told her. "I know, I love you y/n." Ellie said giving me a small hug. "I love you too." I told her and she backed up and looked at me a little surprised. "I know I rarely say it back but I mean it El." I said. "I know." She said with a big smile. We chatted for around 30 minutes then the police came to ask my a few questions. "Do you remember who the attacker was y/n?" The officer asked me. "No I don't. I don't really remember anything. I passed out." I told him. He asked me a few questions after that and left. "Intense." Ellie said and took a seat by me again. "I guess. What time is it?" I asked her. "6:45 pm. Georg called you." Eleanor told me handing me my phone. "I didn't realize I had my phone on silent. I'm gonna call him back." I told Ellie and called Georg.

                                -Call started-
Y/n - "Hey love, sorry I didn't answer my phone was on silent."

Georg - "It's okay. Are you guys going to come to the concert?"

Y/n - "Uhhh Eleanor got sick so I'm gonna stay with her."

Georg - "Oh ok. Will you be home when I get home?"

Y/n - "Call Eleanor after the concert."

Georg - "Why? Isn't she sick?"

Y/n - "Yea but she wants to talk to you after the concert because she will probably be feeling better my love."

Georg - "Okay. Are you ok? You're being a little weird."

Y/n "I'm fine. Enjoy the concert don't worry about me."

Georg - "Ok fine. I'll call Eleanor after the concert. I love you."

Y/n - "I love you too."
                                   -Call ended-

         "Why did you tell him to call me?" Ellie asked me. "I can't explain it to him and Gustav without crying." I told her. "I understand. Wanna watch some movies?" Ellie asked. I nodded and we started watching movies. A couple hours later Georg called Eleanor.

                               -Call started-
Eleanor - "Hey Georg, put me on speaker."

Georg - "Okay. You're on speaker."

Eleanor - "So y/n is in the hospital. She's been in since last night. We didn't tell you guys so you wouldn't be worried during the concert.

Gustav - "What happened?!?"

Eleanor - "She was attacked. She was stabbed twice. She's table though."

Bill - "What hospital?? We will be there soon!"

Eleanor - "The one on maple street. Room 435."

Bill - "We are coming!"
                                 -Call ended-

ENDING THE CHAPTER HERE😜 Lmk what ideas you want in the story bc idk what to do.