CHAPTER 14 - IT HAPPENED

I woke up the next to to Georg asking me what I wanted for breakfast. "Ask Gustav he knows." I told him as I flipped back over. He sighed and left the room.

I woke up again to someone jumping on me "WAKE UP Y/N!" Bill shouted while moving off me. "Where's my food?" I asked as I walked into the main area of the bus while rubbing my eyes. "Right here, Gustav said you liked this." Georg said as he patted the seat next to him. We finished eating and started listening to music. "Bro y/n what even is this?" Tom asked me. "Pierce the veil they're amazing. You can pick a song next." I told him. "Whatever, you're so emo." Tom replied to me. "I totally ammm." I said as I picked up a pillow and threw it at his face. "OUCH!" He shouted as everyone laughed. "Let's play cards against humanity guys." Bill requested and we all nodded our heads and sat in a circle. I went first and read the card out loud " I arrived at the party and the first thing I saw was blank." I looked around at everyone as the shuffled through their cards and placing them in the middle. I shuffled them and slowly read each one. " A couple grinding, someone butt ass naked twerking, people passing a blunt, or shit." I carefully looked over them. "Someone butt Ass naked easy." I Said throwing the cards down. "IM SO GOOD!" Tom said as he jumped into the air and we all laughed. We played a few more rounds until Tom got mad. "bro.. bro... bro.... HOW DID I ONLY WIN THE FIRST ROUND IM HILARIOUS!?" "Tom you just suck chill out" Gustav told him but then they started wrestling. "Well I think I'm gonna ho to bed." I said while laughing at the boys. "Me too, night guys!" Georg said and followed me to the room. "They're so weird." I said still giggling. "I know but it's so funny." Georg said as we laid down. We kissed and drifted off to sleep.

     The next morning I was up before everyone and we had reached the area the guys were gonna play at that night. It was NYC and it was so beautiful. We got to the hotel and me and the driver got everyone up. "Bro what time is it." Tom said as he rolled over almost falling out of his bunk. "6 am now get up!" I said as I went to grab some of my stuff and wake Georg up. "Wake up! We are here!" I told Georg as I hopped on top of him. "How are you so energetic right now you're never up early." He said as he sat up while rubbing his eyes. "I don't know." I said shrugging my shoulders and grabbing my bag.

     As we got off the bus Georg took my bag from my hands. "I can hold it I'm not weak." I told him as I attempted to get it bad. "I'm your boyfriend I gotta hold your bags." He said giving me a quick kiss. We got up to our room. They guys didn't have to do anything until 7 pm so everyone chilled in their rooms. Georg went back to sleep while I watched tv. Once I was awake I can't go back to sleep so I didn't even try. After an hour I took a shower and went down to the lobby to see if they had any food. Luckily they had a Starbucks  so I ordered some stuff for me and Georg and went back up to our room. Which thankfully Georg was awake when I got back. "I was just about to call you my love. You gotta let me know before you leave." Georg told me as he walked up to me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry you. I did get breakfast though!" I said smiling at him. "Did you get what I like? Did you pay for it?" Georg asked. "Yes I did so just shush and eat." I said giving him a quick kiss before eating my breakfast. "You should've taken my wallet I hate when you pay for things." Georg told me. "Well I can pay for some things since you always insist on buying me stuff." I said and shushed him so we could eat. A few hours passed and we got ready to go to the concert. "Pick an outfit for me I don't know what to wear." I said looking at my bag full of outfit choices. "I'll gladly pick you out an outfit!" Georg said with a smirk. He chose cargo pants with a black long sleeve. (Or whatever you wanna wear!!) I put the outfit on and showed him. "You look gorgeous. Mostly because I picked out the outfit obviously." Georg said looking proud. "Of course I could never dress this well." I said putting my hand on my chest while giggling. "Oh whatever." Georg said and started kissing me. We only pulled away when someone knocked on our door. "Come on guys! You better not be fucking right now we gotta go!" What sounded like Bill said from the other side of the door. "Coming!" Me and Georg said as we walked to the door laughing. We all gathered in the lobby and drove to the arena.

     Once we arrived we went to the back so they guys could prepare. "Hey Amy!" I said to their manager as I walked into the room. "Oh hey y/n! The same guy from last time will be in the crowd with you. That ok?" She asked giving me a quick hug. "Yea that's totally fine!" I said with a smile. I was so happy to be here especially since I got to see Georg play again. I was left in the back while the guys went to go set up so I just listened to music while playing games on my phone. After a while the arena started filling with people so me and the guy that was with me at the last concert went to our spot. The concert started and they sounded amazing. I was so proud of all of them. I just hoped we didn't have to celebrate by going to the club again because of what happened last time. After they played their last song Bill said to the crowd "THANK YOU FOR JOINING TOKIO HOTEL TONIGHT I LOVE ALL OF YOU!" Then once again the man pulled me out of the crowd and dropped me off at the hotel so quickly.

     Once I got back I took a quick shower and got into my pajamas so I wouldn't have to go to some club once Georg got back. It was around an hour before he did finally get back though. "Hey! How were we?" Georg said as he plopped right by the on the bed. "Amazing, maybe even better than last time!" I said giving him a hug. He then pulled me on top of him. "Well we aren't going anywhere tonight so maybe we could do something to celebrate how well we did." Georg told me while cupping my face with his hand. "Well what do you have in mind." I said with a nervous smile. I knew what he meant but I was so nervous I didn't wanna jump to conclusions. "I'll show you." He said kissing me softly. We started making out and I could feel his hands going up and down my body. He put one of his hands on my face and the other on my waist as he moved his lips to my neck. I got butterflies from how gentle he was. He was perfect. He flipped on top of me and took off his shirt. I bit my lip looking at his muscular body. "You're perfect." I said as I looked up at him. "No, you are my love." He said as he kissed me again. He pulled away and took of my top. Before he unhooked my bra he asked "Is this ok? You're sure you wanna do this baby?" He looked into my eyes as he said it and I nodded. He unhooked my bra. Then started kissing me all over. I couldn't help but let out of whimper of pleasure. He backed up from me and took my shorts off then took his pants off so we were both only in our underwear. I wrapped my legs around him as we started kissing again. I could feel him getting harder. My spot was pulsing at this point I wanted him so bad. He started kissing down my body before taking my underwear off. He teased me by kissing my thighs before finally kissing my clit. He started sucking on it while shoving two fingers inside me. I started moaning as I gripped the sheets. He backed up and looked at me as he took his boxers off. "You're sure you want this?" He asked one more time. "Georg I'm sure please I need you right now." I responded as I started breathing heavier. He slowly put himself inside me and started thrusting. It hurt a little but it started feeling good. Georg started going faster and I staring gripping his back accidentally scratching it. He kept letting out little moans and they were right in my ear so I was just getting more turned on. He pulled me to the end of the bed and stood on the floor while grabbing my waist. "Im gonna.." he took a breath "im gonna go faster ok?" He told me and started pounding into me. I could feel myself about to climax and I knew he was too. He thrusted into me a few more time before I felt a wave of pleasure over me and I shook. Georg thrusted a few more times before he pulled out onto my stomach and fell besides me. We were both breathing hard. After a few minutes of sitting there I went to take another shower to clean myself off and he joined. "It hurts a little to walk." I told him as we got into the shower. "Shit love I'm sorry." He said while washing my stomach. "It's fine trust me." I told him. "I think your still gonna be a little mad once you look in the mirror." He said smirking at me. Once we got out of the shower I looked into the mirror and I was covered in hickey. "Georg. You're so lucky it's cold outside so I can hide most of this, but also look at your back." I said giving him a serious look with a little smile "Damn that's why my back hurt in the shower. You clawed me." He said and laughed a little. "I'm sorry but you were making me feel so good I had to." I said giving him a kiss. "Well I had to give you all those hickeys." He said and pulled me onto the bed and we fell asleep in each others arms.

THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT KEEP THAT IN MIND!!! Also I'm sorry if this chapter was a little long💔