12 : Don't Worry About Me

Y/N stood there, Ijichi panicking next to her. "FUJIWARA-SAN, PLEASE REST! THERE'S HELP ON THE WAY!" Y/N breathed out, nodding. "If you prefer to call me 'Fujiwara-san' then... that's alright." She spoke, as she started walking away, back to the main entrance. "But I'm fine... Don't worry..." Ijichi sighed, catching up to her. "Please, you were poisoned weren't you? Please don't push yourself!"

Y/N sighed, slowly becoming more and more tired. She nodded, swallowing her pride as she sat down. "Fine..." She shut her eyes, facing down. While she wasn't expressing it, she was in lots of pain, the poison stung, it made it harder to breathe, it gave her a headache, it was truly horrible.

She looked at her arm, seeing how blood was still slowly spilling out. She took off her blue jacket (the school uniform one) as she had a white button-up on underneath. She tied it around her arm, trying to prevent excessive bleeding.

"Oh, let me help with that..." Ijichi spoke, helping to tighten it. He then sighed, looking at his phone, checking when they'd be here.

⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄

"Finally, they're here!" Ijichi spoke, and Y/N got up, still hiding her pain.

'What good would a reaction do..? If anything it's gonna make Ijichi panic more.'

She and Ijichi made their way to the front, where she was met by a few sorcerers, her own teacher there. "Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY??" She asked, examining her, noticing her blood-stained uniform tied around her arm, also stained with blood, and the blood pouring out her mouth. "Obviously not.." She mumbled as she helped Y/N stand.

"Don't...worry..." Y/N spoke, as she started to become weaker. Her breathing became uneven as her mind started to spin, her vision blurry. Looking around her, she saw a blur, faces which could not be identified because all she saw was the outline and colour.

"Y/N!........Her...... Campus..... Shoko........... Stable" Her hearing faded in and out as her eyelids felt heavy before she eventually closed them.

┍━━━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━━━┑

"Good work, Y/N." 

It was her mother. 

Y/N opened her eyes, laying down in a vast field, filled with flowers, a beautiful view of the sky. She sat up, looking around, and finally, her own eyes met her mother's.

"Mom..."

Her mother walked over to her, "What a strong girl you are." She said, brushing a lock of hair out of Y/N's face and behind her ear. "No wonder why they're all so jealous."

Y/N moved her hand to hold the hand her mother used to brush her hair, looking at her mother's face, shocked. 

"I..." 

Her mom chuckled, "That poison is the only reason you're struggling, right? Otherwise... you completely outdid him! I'm so proud."

Tears welled up in Y/N's eyes as she looked at her mom, not wanting to lose sight of her. "I'm sorry..." Her mom sighed, as she pulled her in for a hug, "Why are you sorry, out of everyone? I should be sorry, this heavy weight on you because of me." She said as she rubbed Y/N's back,  "You focus on yourself, my snowflake..." She gave Y/N a kiss on her cheek, then spoke again softly.

"Don't worry about me." 

Her presence slowly weakened before she disappeared, and Y/N could no longer feel her touch

 "No..." Y/N said weakly, desperately.

"Don't go..."

┕━━━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━━━┙