34 : Two Sides of The Same Coin

A few months had passed,  your first year was coming to an end. 

Satoru and you had happily stayed together. Of course, there were some mini arguments here and there, but they were just tiny things, miscommunication really. You two were strong together and loyal to each other.  He loved you more than anything, and you felt the same.

The next year's first years had an orientation today, and it was the first years and second years who set up everything for them.

Shoko showed them around the school with Suguru and demonstrated RCT. Nanami and Haibara decorated the place, and gave general info about the school. You and Satoru showed your cursed techniques, along with cursed tools. Then you all showed some sparring sessions, and then the teachers met with them.

They all left, some asking for your number so you could maybe train them. Same with Satoru and Suguru.

You two were now walking around in downtown Tokyo, it was 5 pm. It was spring, so the cherry blossoms were in full bloom. 

Satoru walked with you, holding your hand in his as you two walked. You two talked, laughed, and did some window shopping. He looked away at a café, then back at you, "Let's go there, I wanna get a drinkk," He said, tugging you slightly, away from a display of all sorts of perfumes.

You whined, "I wanna look at these perfumes moreee, even though I won't get them..." You mumbled at the end, picking up one of them, smelling one.

He sighed, "We'll get one for you right now then, okay? Then we go!" He said, rushing you to buy one. Overwhelmed by the choices, you now spent even more time trying to pick one.

Not able to decide between two, he helped you, smelling each perfume.

"This one." He said, pointing to one, "It smells sooo goodd, it'll be even better on you" He said, smiling and smirking at the same time, somehow.

You chuckled, nodding as you and Satoru made your way to the register, and he bought it for you. As you walked out the store, he kissed you on the cheek, smiling. He whispered, "You should pay me back in kisses."

You laughed, covering up how flustered that really made you. You nodded then, winking at him. "I'll do that later."

He quickly looked away, blushing and chuckling. "I'll hold you to that, then.."

You two sat at the café, getting what you wanted, then talked and talked and talked. Eventually, the sun was about to set, and you guys were heading out, when a certain someone bumped into you and Satoru.

Did you guess the certain someone?

(IF U GUYS STILL CAN'T GUESS, 😔 WHY? lets play a guessing game, ,PUT IN UR GUESSES NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW no cheating 😡😡)

Let the guesses begin....

Suguru?

WRONG!

Shoko?

WRONG!

Nanami?

WRONGGG!!

Haibara..?

SO WRONG!

Random ex gf that gojo had and is gonna get mad at you!?

WRONG! Good guess though!

Toji?

He's dead, never coming back 🤣 (or is he??? dun dun dunnn)