111: Government

The sound of heels clicking against the marble floor could be heard echoing throughout the hallway. 

Click, click, click, click

Louboutin heels.

Birkin bag. Satoru got you this one.

You had your hair tied in a low bun.

Dior trench coat.

Black YSL sunglasses.

Designer jewelry. Designer everything.

Just your outfit costed more than most of these people's cars. Many of the higher-ups cars. And that was a statement in itself.

You stood outside the door to the meeting room with the higher-ups. You chuckled to yourself as you opened the door, knowing what was about to happen.

You walked over to the middle, surrounded by higher-ups. No bow or anything.

"I'm not here to beat around the bush, so I'll make it simple for everyone here..." You said, moving your sunglasses up so they'd rest at the top of your head. "I have enough wealth in just my assets to support my family, even if they lose their link to Jujutsu society, and so does Satoru. But, let's say, if we didn't..." You paused, smiling.

"The government is willing to have me, Satoru, and both our families work for them. We are families with extremely capable sorcerers. Satoru and I are an asset in itself. And they're willing to equal the pay you give our families..."

Your smile grew into a smirk as you looked at the higher-ups.

"So, Satoru and I are happy to ignore your demands and move on."

The higher-ups stayed silent, the atmosphere was tense.

Then, one spoke.

"I... I think you... your family.. Gojo and his family... are best suited with us..."

You chuckled, the exact response you expected. They wouldn't want to lose such an advantage. Ideally, you would leave this society made by the higher-ups, but neither of you wanted to. You two wanted to be teachers.

Another one spoke, "Yes! Uh... We'll revoke our statement, immediately. We'll... have the announcement go out today."

You didn't smile at their statement, they were power hungry, they'd do everything to keep you and Satoru with them.

"Good." You said, firmly. You put your sunglasses back down, wearing them properly again. "I expect all big families to be there, same venue... actually, better. Make it a celebration, why don't you?" You said, taking your phone out your Birkin.

You texted Shoko something as you spoke, "If it doesn't meet our expectations... We might just have to leave the positions we're in, right? I think this is the least you all could do." You put your phone back in your bag.

"You know... The government is aware of your presence, I can simply sue you all for all the emotional distress caused to me and Satoru, the threatening... everything. It would cut your supply of money as well. I can watch your sink ship. Replace you all... Change everything" You said, the atmosphere growing more tense by the second.

You'd chuckle, "Now, we wouldn't want that, would we?" You said, walking away now, the sound of your heels clicking against the floor echoing in that quiet room.

"I'll see you all later tonight."

You walked out the room, hearing the higher-ups saying bye to you. Behind you, voices erupted in panic, scrambling to arrange everything.

You walked to your Porsche, the one Satoru gifted you. 

You started the car... and just started laughing.

All of this was so funny.

---

Satoru was driving back to his apartment now, he messed Naoya up pretty bad. Enough for him to recover, but also know to never mess with you two again.

He was happy, driving home, but then he was reminded of how you wouldn't be home. His shoulders slumped as he sighed, as if all life was sucked out of him. He had taken out his frustrations, but it wouldn't help. Nothing would help him feel better. He needed you. He couldn't let you go just like that. 

How could he?

He made a quick detour, driving to HQ, where you were. He wanted to speak to the higher-ups. He arrived there, getting out his car.

He walked in, noticing the panic everywhere.

The receptionist ran over to him, "Mr. Gojo! We're very busy preparing for your and Ms. Fujiwara's venue, is it anything urgent you need? Otherwise we're closing headquarters for the day."

He was confused, raising an eyebrow. "Ah... uh... yeah, our venue... It's fine, I'll be back tomorrow." He walked out the building, dumbfounded. He paused, calling you.

You picked up and he lowered his voice, "Hey, baby?" He said, while walking to his car.

"Hello~" You hummed, he could hear you smile on the other end. 

"I just went to HQ and-"

"I know! Everyone's panicking in there, aren't they? Well... How about you come over, and I'll tell you all about it."

"What? Really? But... We aren't allowed-"

"Or... are we?"

He gasped, a wide smile on his face as he quickly got in his car, starting it. "I'll be there soon!" 

You two said goodbye, and he quickly rushed to your separate apartment, speeding to you. He arrived in 20 minutes, and rang the door bell, panting. He was so excited, so nervous, he didn't know what to expect.

This was the first time he had seen you face-to-face in a while.

You opened the door, and he stood there for a minute. Taking in all your features, noticing every little thing about you that he missed. He stepped in your apartment, shutting the door behind him before he hugged you tightly. He took in your scent as he took a deep breath, kissing your neck. 

"I missed you, so much." 

He rubbed your back, his hands running all over you. Trying to take in as much of you as he could, in a desperate attempt to make up all that lost time, all those sleepless nights without you.

"I missed you too..." You whispered, returning the hug, wrapping your arms around his neck. It was as if a puzzle was coming together, your arms sat so perfectly on his body, as if they belonged there. 

They did, in your eyes, and in his.

You kissed his neck and cheek, before looking him in the eyes.

"So... wanna hear about all of it?"

He smiled widely.

"Tell me everything."

(Chapter num 111, search up 111 angel number, guys im so smart hehe i planned for this... (no i didnt))