Chapter 1: First Day (Part 1)

Third Person P.O.V

With birds chirping under the bright sun we see a girl. No older than 14 with fair skin and medium-length golden hair with a black bow adorning her hair. Fairly short in stature accompanied with red eyes, she's wears a black top, red scarf and black pants that are incomplete on the left side, where she also wears a red ribbon near her ankle. Not only that but a vest, gloves, brown shoes and a belt with a sheath where a knife is held, are visible on her. 

We see this girl jumping across the medieval-style roofs of the city, as she is dashing forward we can see a prestigious styled jewel in her gloved hand

We see this girl jumping across the medieval-style roofs of the city, as she is dashing forward we can see a prestigious styled jewel in her gloved hand. Seemingly happy with what she has in her hands she giggles as she jumps from carriage to carriage that travel on the roads of the city to get to the other roofs. As she jumps across the road we see a very familiar duo leisurely walking past.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V

"I guess we can assume this is a fantasy world with typical medieval-style culture." Subaru says while we walk towards who-knows where. "There's one problem though Subaru, this is not OUR medieval-style culture. Who knows how it's like here." I say while walking with him on his left still with my hood on my head. "I'm regretting my decision to keep myself hidden, it's sooo not the weather to have a hoodie on!" I say while waving my hand on my face to get some cool air on me. "That's your problem not mine." Subaru says mockingly. "I have an amazing tracksuit that suits all my needs, if you simply listened to me and bought one as well when I was buying one you wouldn't have that problem." "Yeah, I would sooo like to be matching you, and if I did buy it then I wouldn't really be able to hide my face now would I." I say sarcastically while pointing to my hood, while we both stop walking for a while. "Yeah, I guess you're right." Subaru says while holding his chin and looking around. "I guess it was a good idea to cover your face, I don't see anyone of your race walking around here."

"Oh yeah, I guess I'm not human anymore huh?" I say while looking at my hand. Subaru suddenly slaps the back of my head, and very harshly I may add. "I'm supposed to be the sad one, not you! You're the one that got an upgrade, life's so not fair." Subaru says with joking tears in eyes. "Hahaha! Ok ok, let's get to exploring now. We spent long enough standing in one place for a while." I say while I started to walk again. Subaru jogged to catch up to me and started walking with me.

"A realm where demi-humans are commonplace, and probably stuff like wars and adventures as well." Subaru says to no-one specifically.  "And here, we're—" my sentence got cut off be a child's scream. "Hey!" someone screams out as me and Subaru stop and turn around to look at the scene. "Watch out!" someone else screams as I see a boy fallen on the ground with a bottle beside him about to be run over by a carriage with a weird creature steering it at the front. People around us stop and look at the scene in panic and shock as the boy is about to be ran over. "This is it! Our first event!" Subaru says while making weird poses. "This must be the event where I produce my first magic!" "Or maybe an event where a kid could get hurt!" I say scolding him and smacking his head while handing my bag quickly to Subaru and sprinting towards the kid. Right before the carriage would run over the kid I grabbed him and made us both roll away while holding him in my arms. "You ok!?" I say to the kid while flashing him a smile while surprisingly still being able to keep my hood up. "Yes! Thank you so much mister!" the kid says while standing up and wearing a smile. "That's great." I say while also standing up and ruffling his hair lightly. The crowd cheers on for me saving the kid.