Pokemon OC - Dezikil

Personal Data

Name: Dezikil

Age: 23

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 157 lbs

Hair Color: Silver

Eye color: Dark Orange

Appearance: Dezikil is a fairly fit man due to being a runner. He has silver hair that reaches down to his shoulders. While he normally lets his hair stay down hw will occasionally allow Nessa to put his hair into a low ponytail.

Outfits: When in his "Gym" Dezikil wears a dark purple hoodie in which the bottom extends past the zipper down to his knees. When outside he wears a set of running clothes along with a red medical mask.

Accessories: Dezikil can typically be seen carrying a half-gas mask around on his belt. He is seen wearing it in his "Unofficial Gym".

History: Dezikil is a former champion from Unova. He started his journey about 2 months into Champion Hilbert's reign(Age 13). Alder regained the champion spot after Hilbert left for 1 month before Dezikil became champion(Age 14). Dezikil then stayed as champion for 1 years and 3 months (15 months) before just barely losing to Iris(Age 16). He then stayed in Unova for 3 months to teach Iris the basics of being champion and how it was not just about being a strong Trainer before eventually moving to Galar and meeting Nessa.(Has been in Galar for 9 years)

Birthplace: Dezikil was born in Opelucid City, Unova

Current location: Dezikil is mostly seen in the area around Hulbury City but he hardly ever enters.

Occupation: Leader of the Unofficial Poison Gym. (Paid by Nessa and trainers that choose to enter)

Affiliations: Dezikil is only linked to the Water Gym

Alignment: Dezikil is a Chaotic Neutral

Preferences:

Likes: Nessa, Cream Soda, and anything Spicy

Dislikes: Plain food (He's been eating so much spicy food that anything without his level of flavor/spice is bland and inedible to him)

Fears: Psychic-type Pokemon (Mostly Mr. Mime)

Berserk buttons: When people's lives are ruined because of someone's fragile ego.

Achievements: Dezikil was a champion of Unova and a mentor to the current champion Iris.

Badges: Dezikil has all 8 Unova Gym Badges and was once champion of Unova

Other achievements: Helped Looker hunt down any known remaining Team Plasma cells(Members that did hadn't reformed after Pokemon Black/White) in Unova.

Descriptions:

Personality: Dezikil likes to act mysterious to people he when in reality it's just him trying to be cool in front of Nessa (She knows this and thinks it's cute so she doesn't say anything) Other than that he is a fairly chill guy that likes to hang out with his friends and crack jokes at people that try to hard despite him being one of those people.

Background: Dezikil had a fairly normal childhood, aside from the fact that he grew up around Poison-Type Pokemon which led to him getting injected with their venom.(This is because he was a very reckless kid that kept messing with them despite his parents telling him to stop)

Battle strategy:

Dezikil has a very simple strategy of taunting his opponents to force them to make reckless decisions that he can capitalize on. He does have repeat opponents can eventually adapt to his style so occasionally he mixes things up by bringing Pokemon that can force them to panic by constantly dropping status conditions

Pokémon #1:

Name: Thundrin

Species: Toxtricity

Gender: Male

Pokémon #2:

Name: Doc

Species: Naganadel

Gender: Genderless

Pokémon #3:

Name: Mistress

Species: Salazzle

Gender: Female

Pokémon #4:

Name: Ivy

Species: Venasaur

Gender: Female

Pokémon #5:

Name: Smokestack

Species: Galarian Weezing

Gender: Male

Pokémon #6:

Name: Thinuos

Species: Galarian Slowbro

Gender: Male