Monster Hunter World OC (Not the In-Game Main Character)

"The Thunder Wolf is the ruler of this land

"The Thunder Wolf is the ruler of this land. We follow the Thunder Wolf because it saved us from the Lightning Ape even if it doesn't know it did"

Name: Albaz Picaro

Callsign: The Worshipper

Place of birth: Guiding Lands

Age: 28

Gender: Male

Race: Human

Physically impaired - No

Backstory

"Remember Albaz, the Thunder Wolf is the one who saved us. Whether it knows it or not, and for that we are eternally grateful. The Thunder Wolf keeps us safe and we make sure prey gets to its den."

Age 13: Albaz was raised by a tribe of Ancient People that were indirectly saved by a Zinogre. As this group have been isolated from humanity for years, and therefore have had no interaction with the guild. Once Albaz had reached the Age of 13 the leader of the tribe sent him and an adult of the tribe out to hunt a Pukei Pukei and force it to a Zinogre Den as an offering. Succeeding in this test Albaz was named a minor Warrior of the tribe.

Age 19: When Albaz reached 19 he was given a mission to hunt a Yian Garuga that had been seen getting far too close to the tribe's and Zinogre's hunting grounds. Once he succeeded, he saw a Stygian Zinogre walking around the area. Not knowing what to do he went back to the tribe before it saw him.

Since the tribe has been isolated from other factions of humanity they are not considered Hunters. They are all raised to be warriors who assist the Zinogres in their hunts. When Albaz isn't hunting he can be seen making clothing for the tribe's children from monster scales and fur.

Hunter Skills

Albaz, I understand your fear of the Lightning Ape... We all fear it, but that is why we look to the Thunder Wolf. We draw strength from its strength and that is why we are still here.

Strength

•5/10

Stamina

•8/10

Speed

•4/10

Agility

•10/10

Compassion

•5/10

Self-Control

•3/10

Resourcefulness

•6/10

Team-work

•2/10

Hunter equipment

Albaz, I am proud you were able to hunt the Exploding Brute but you really should have brought more than 5 warriors with you. I am aware that this was your weapon trial but my point still stands.

Weapon:

Armor:

Head: Dober Helm ⍺+

Body: Girros Mail ⍺+

Arms: Girros Vambraces ⍺+

Legs: Girros Coil ⍺+

Boots: Girros Greaves ⍺+