Persona 5 OC - Kenji Takahashi

【Basics】

ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖:

Kenji Takahashi

𝔸𝕘𝕖:

27

𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣

Male

He/Him

ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

5'10"

𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪:

October 25th

𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕥𝕪𝕡𝕖:

AB+

◇ ◇ ◇

◇ ◇ ◇

ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪:

Half-Japanese/Half-American (Born in America, moved to Japan as an adult)

𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪:

Straight

𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝:

None, they've graduated

𝕁𝕠𝕓:

Full Time worker at the Hospital Shiho stayed at.

𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤:

"I love working here... It's just that, I find it strange that so many children from that Shujin place keep showing up here and no one thinks to investigate"

◇ ◇ ◇

◇ ◇ ◇

【Apperance】

ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕣:

Kenji has medium length black hair that is starting to gray due to stress. While his hair is rather thin it looks thick because of the sheer amount of hair there is. Kenji takes care of his hair, and while he doesn't think much of it, his friend Kawakami seems to enjoy how soft it is.

𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤:

Kenji has somewhat small eyes, or at least that's what people think. You see, Kenji is almost always squinting at something so his eyes seem smaller than what they really are. Kenji's eyes are a dark orange that seem to give off a menacing aura when he is upset.

𝔹𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕕:

Kenji is a tall man compared to everyone around him, he is also somewhat muscular.

ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕤:

Kenji seems to always have his left hand clenched around something that isn't there, he claims that it's because he grew so used to holding larger things in America that he clenches his hand to grab it despite it not being there.

𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕤/𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕤:

Kenji has a scar across his chest and down his right arm due to a car accident. The doctors saving his life brought up a new appreciation for them after which he went to college and then to Medical school where he eventually became a doctor.

𝕊𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤:

Kenji is almost always seen wearing his lab coat, in and out of the hospital. He also has a small first-aid kit in his pocket at all times.