𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞!

"Moooon, my gosh, i missed you!" Sam immediately hugged Mon as she drop all her things on the floor. The beautiful CEO has been on a business trip to Japan, but unfortunately, she couldn't tag Mon along because the latter is scared of heights.

"Mmm.. I miss you too, Teerak! How's the trip?" she asks, Sam wiggle her brows as an answer. "What's with that, Khun Sam?"

"Oh, nothing.. C'mon, i'm starving!" the older woman pulls her close, "Can i have the desert later?" Mon blushes, she knows what Sam is talking about. "Love, relax.. We've been married for 2 months.. You'll get used to it!" she teased.

"I know, we've been doing it before.. But you can't blame me, i love doing it with you!" Mon tease back and winked.

The couple pull the luggages to their room to unpack it later, then they ate what Mon cooked.

Sam letting Mon to do those little things makes her heart happy, she always compliment her that gives extra motivation to the younger woman to excell.

The CEO can't take her eyes off her wife who's now blushing hard, "Khun Saam!" Mon called and lightly smack her leg.

"Whaat?"

"I can't concentrate on chewing, why staring me like that?"

"Why, can't i admire my Wife?"

"I love you!" Mon gave Sam a smooch.

"And i love you too. I love you everyday."

"Come, take a shower and i'll prepare your dress."

"Oh, maybe later.. I want you to take a shower before me. I have something for you inside the luggage that you'll surely love." Sam winked, one of her mission in Japan is to buy something sexy for her and Mon. The younger woman oblige, she went to the bathroom upstairs.

Sam went to her luggages and pick the pink lace lingerie that she buy for Mon, of course hers is gray. But she'll wear it next time, she went to the bathroom door and handed Mon the lingerie.

Mon creased her brows, she bit her lip, the thought of Sam looking at her while wearing this makes her feel hot.

The CEO had other surprise for her wife, she wore a strap-on underneath the the sheets and started to stroke the shaft as she imagine Mon emerging from the bathroom. Not so long till Mon went out of the bathroom, still on her robes. Looking intently on Sam, now half naked.

"Khun Sam.. Look!" Mon dropped her robes and reveal the lace lingerie that compliments her figure. She bit her lips.

Sam's stared at her — those pair of hazel eyes became diluted, she's definitely turned on.

"Come here, let me touch you." Sam commanded, Mon walk towards the bed, went on top of it.

"What are you hiding there, Teerak?"

"Hmm.. Why don't you take it off?"

Mon took the blanket off and saw a strap-on, it's big. Sam wiggle her brows and kissed Mon before the latter could react. She let the latter top her as her hand sneak into the younger woman's butt to squeeze it. Yes, she loves to touch Mon's thick butt whenever they're alone or sometimes checking her out when walking.

The CEO guide her wife to sit on her lap without breaking the kiss, she then pulled down the strap of Mon's lingerie and kissed her way to her chest.

"Baby.. Aahh!!" Mon's breathy moan is music to her ears, "I-i want you!"

"Mon.." Sam use her saliva to lubricate her toy, "Sit on it, slowly."

"Is it gonna hurt?" Mon looked concerned, she never try other than her wife's hands and mouth.

"You'll never knew if you wouldn't try, come.. I'll guide you, and we'll do it in your pace." hearing that from Sam, Mon is reassured.

"Aaah!!" Mon isn't sat few seconds later, "Khun Sam.. I can't take it!"

"No, you can do it.. Just, a little further. Fuck, you're so hot!" Sam showered Mon kisses from neck, chest and lips. She hugged her tight, the toy is engulfed with Mon's core.

"Khun Sam.." Mon sniffed on her neck, feeling something was teared inside her, Sam keeps on giving wet kisses on her wife's neck, teasing her and biting her earlobe.

"Let me know if you want to continue, ok?" she look into her eyes before giving her a kiss. "You know, it's my fantasy that i will fuck you with a strap-on. I've been thinking of it since our first night."

Mon smiled, "Now we're doing it, uhmm.. Teerak, aahh!!" she began bouncing on Sam's lap, "This is so good!"

"Look at me, love!" Sam says, "You want me to do this to you?"

"Aahh.. Yes, let's do it!" Mon kissed her, Sam guide her as she lay on her back. Then, the older woman starts to thrust her hips on a slow pace, so Mon can adjust.

Mon moaning loud as she felt Sam was increasing the thrust, "Open your eyes, look at me!" says Sam, she look at her with lust.

"Fuck.. Why did you stop?!?"

"On your fours, now, love!" Sam said, Mon quickly positioned herself. She pound her hard, the sound of her flesh against the strap-on is heard while her hand holds on her wife's hand and the other on the sheets.

"Don't stop, ahh!!!" Mon see the stars after that, she lays on her stomach as Sam took out the toy and joined her.

"You ok now, Teerak?" Sam asked while brushing Mon's hair,

"Hmm.. Yeah, that was mind-blowing!" Mon replied, Sam pulled her close and gave her kisses.

"I love you, Dear.. I always want the best for you."

"You're already the best, and i love you too!"

And they went for another round! 😉