Part 2

TW: use/ mention of drugs & S.H

*They arrive back at Nick and Charlie's house*

"Hey Ollie we're here." Nick looks over to Ollie who has his head up against the window fast asleep.
Nick hops out the car and walks around to Ollie, gently opens the door. "Hey Ollie, it's time to wake up we are here." Nick says calmly. Ollie wakes up and asks "Oh did I fall asleep?" as he didn't notice. "Yeah you did." Nick tells him. "Sorry" says Ollie while looking at his feet.  "Ollie it's ok I promise, Charlie always falls asleep," Nick dose his best to reassure Ollie as much as he can, as he is noticing lots of Charlie's behaviour.
"Would you like to head inside and make your self comfortable? I can bring your stuff and put it in the spare room if you would like?"
"Nah it's ok thank you"
"All good" Nick says with a smile while unlocking the front door.

*In the house*

"Make yourself at home I'm sure you know where everything is right, if not please don't feel afraid to ask."
"Thanks Nick" Ollie shouts slightly as he heads to the spear room.
"All good, by the way Charlie will be home in about three hours, so if you want to talk one on one with me you have the option too, but I also understand and respect whatever you want."
Ollie heads back to the kitchen to hug Nick "Thanks Nick"
"Would you like some lunch or a snack?" Nick notices It's 1:30 and doesn't know when Ollie has eaten last.
"No thanks I'm ok" Ollie says and heads to the spear room
"Totally ok" Nick makes his lunch and heads over to the living room to watch tv.

*45 minutes later*

Ollie comes out from the spear room and stands in the door frame "Nick?"
"Yeah?" Nick readjusts on the couch and gives Ollie his full focus.
"Can we talk please?" Ollie's says while trying to pick a focus point to avoid eye contact.
"Of course Ollie! Where would you like to chat?"
"Can we sit outside please?" Ollie asks wanting fresh air.
"Of course you lead the way." Nick is happy that Ollie is ready to talk. However he isn't getting his hopes up as Ollie could talk about something else entirely.

*Outside*

"What's up?" Nick notices Ollie's breathing increases. "Ollie take your time. Can I have your hand please?" Nick holds Ollie's hand and starts drawing circles which helps Ollie to calm down.
"I...I need help" He pulls his sleeves up. Nick sees fresh scars from self harming that are on his arms. Ollie starts crying
"Oh Ollie can I hug you?"
Ollie falls in Nick. "You're ok Ollie you're safe, I promise, We will do whatever you need." Nick had a feeling and knew but asked hesitantly  "Can I ask when you last ate?" "Uh um..." Ollie can't remember when he last ate.
"Oh Ollie, I'm going to get something from Charlie's safe food draw."
"Thank you but you don't need to-" Nick cuts Ollie off "Ollie please it's ok."
"Thanks" Ollie gives a slight smile
"Where would you like to eat?" Nick give Ollie control as he knows this helps Charlie.
"Out here please"
"Sure I'll be back"

While Nick heads inside to find one of Charlie's safe snacks.
*TW: use/ mention of drugs*
Ollie pulls out a cylinder pen looking object and puts his lips around it.
Not to long after, Nick comes outside and says "Ollie I'm back"
"Omg Ollie what are you doing?." Nick says trying not to confront him. "I'm so sorry Nick I know what Charlie is like with drugs around him. I don't think I'll be able to stay here." Ollie starts crying and leaves.
*End of TW*
"No Ollie It's ok, you can still stay here, however it will need to change with in the next few hours ok?"
"Yeha" scared what Nick is going to say and doing.

A/N:
Hi all hope you are well, just want your thoughts. Was the TW ok, being placed at the start of the story, and as well as being placed right before the scene?
Thank K