𝟬𝟬𝟮 | ❛ 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘? ❜

The rather familiar, repulsive smell of antiseptic smacked me in the face the very moment when I woke up in a room with disgustingly bright lime walls and little wall hangings that matched the (simply horrific) theme.

For a moment there I had thought that I had been merely dreaming, and that none of the events that had happened earlier had occured.

Then it hit me (like the time when I accidentally fell up the stairs and the floor met my face).

I was alive. I had died in a plane crash that was apparent, but for some unknown reason, my soul had found its place in this unfamiliar surrounding. But my question was; "where am I?"

As those words fell out of my mouth however, I suddenly realised that my left leg and the top of my head were both contained tightly in white gauze, professionally wrapped, not like the sloppy works of an adult who had no idea what they were doing.

Furthermore, my voice, no longer matured, was now soft, raspy and tinted with a slight British accent...

Just what on earth was happening and why on earth did do I sound like a child?

 . ִ ་ ˖ ʿ ִֶָ ׄ . ִ ་ ˖ ʿ ִֶָ ׄ . ִ ་ ˖ ʿ ִֶָ

I (once again) woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding, but this time however, all was black.

"Hello-" a raspy voice said creepily in the darkness to who I assumed was me. "Excuse me you stupid brat!" The voice said, sounding oddly offended even though I hadn't spoken a singular word to it since the moment I've stepped foot into this place.

"...am I being bullied by my very own creation?"

 . ִ ་ ˖ ʿ ִֶָ ׄ . ִ ་ ˖ ʿ ִֶָ ׄ . ִ ་ ˖ ʿ ִֶָ

"So you're telling me, that you're a 'author' and that I am just words written on a screen?" 

"No shit, Sherlock."

"Fuck you Watson."