𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟

Inside the murkiness of Paris' many alleyways, a pair of sapphire eyes glinted in the stormy night, the quiet pitter patter of the rain making the scene look even more melancholy than it would've been in any other setting.

However, while the few people who have glanced upon this peculiar position felt the sadness behind the oceanic eyes that shone in the darkness, the very owner of these jewel-like eyes felt instead indifferent and rather annoyed instead.

The reason for her annoyance was because of one of her classmates who had done something very stupid yet again.

Now, you might be wondering what on earth this classmate of hers did to provoke her fury, but wouldn't you be absolutely furious if one of your friends, alongside you were accused of being a flirtatious brat and a gold digger at that? 

Non? Well, she definitely did.

And the good news was?

She had plenty of blackmail on her dear classmate of hers.

━━━━━━━

thank you guys so much for reaching 3.5k* readers! I really appreciate you guys for liking my work which originally just started as a short story but now has progressed to 8 chapters!

 *keep in mind that I posted this first before turned into 3.6k which surprisingly only took an hour!