00. Prologue

His eyes widened in horror as he dared himself to finally looked at the pregnancy test in his hand.

"S-Sh*t

"S-Sh*t..." A cursed immediately escaped from his mouth. 

"N-No way..." He madly shook the pregnancy test; bruuh ... as if the result would change.

"This stupid stick must be broken! There's no f*cking way that I'm pregnant! Because I'm a man! HA HA HA!" He awkwardly laughed at himself while facing the mirror, only to realize how pale his face was while forehead already ran with cold sweat.

Then, he remembered how stressful it was since the past weeks; how his mood often changed within seconds and how he always got stomach ache in the middle of the night and nausea early in the morning. Not to mention that he started cravings for some foods which he do not usually eats and distaste for foods that he usually like. This explained everything.

He swallow the lump in his throat before moving down his gaze to his stomach. "He's right. I indeed look fat." He placed his hand onto his belly that slightly tented the tight shirt he was wearing. 

"It's not because I eat a lot, but.., there's someone living inside me."

Unknowingly, his lips curved into a little smile. Though he got freak out just now, but the thought of he could have a child on his own gave him so much happiness. If someone was going to be happy, it would be his parents. They had been breathing on his neck for decades, asking for a grandchild. 

But, the little smile of his and the happiness didn't last long. Because soon, his mind kept occupied by a lot of worries. 

"My parents still do not know that I'm dating a man. So how would they react if they know I'm carrying their grandchild inside of me?"

"And what would my friends think of me?"

"And how would the society look at me now?"

"And most importantly, how would.., my boyfriend react? Does he want to take responsibility? Or is he going to ask me to.., a-abort this child?"

(END OF PROLOGUE)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐ TITLE : OUR LITTLE STAR

TITLE : OUR LITTLE STAR

SYNOPSISNew and Tay have been dating for 4 years now but never have sex together. One day, they finally have their first making out. And none of them expect that the sex that night would make one of them pregnant.

GENRES : Mpreg, Romance, Fluff

MAIN CHARACTERS:-

[1] TAY TAWAN

⭐ Always there to support the important people in his life

⭐ Very affectionate to his boyfriend.
⭐ A good listeners.
⭐ Clumsy, yet everyone know that he is doing his best at everything he does.
⭐ Can't multitasking.
⭐ His hobbies include photography, badminton and travelling.

[2] NEW THITIPOOM

⭐ Full of cuteness

⭐ Full of cuteness.
⭐ Have sweet tooth.
⭐ Hard-working.
⭐ Like to annoy his boyfriend, but in terms of showing affection, he is The Best Boyfriend Material ever.
⭐ Always want aTAYention from his boyfriend.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

[Author's notes]

Hi everyone! ZomDyDy's here! 🤗 Welcome to the nth books of mine! 🤭

I'm sorry it took me for awhile to publish this book. 😬 But now I'm finally comeback so yeaaay!

Anyone's waiting for me? No., I mean, waiting an update from me? 👉👈

Fyi, unlike other books of mine which is full with angst, I'll try to write this one with a lot of fluffiness and cuteness. So don't worry, there's no big conflict in this story. 🤭 It's all about TayNew's sweet journey with their unexpected baby.

By the way, who do you think the person in the prologue? 😗 The one who got pregnant? Tay? 😏 or New?

Anyway, do vote if you want to read the next part and don't forget to add this book to your reading list so you will not miss any updates. ☺️ This is a work fiction. I own nothing but the storyline. I apologies if there are some grammatical errors and spellings. English is obviously not my first language.

I'll see you soon! 👋