02. Two little lines

New's POV

I woke up and feel safe in his arms.
I look over, his hair tousled, his nostrils flaring slightly, matching his slow, breathing pattern in his sleep. I snuggle up against him, chest to chest, my heartbeat slowly catching up to his, as if our bodies reacted simultaneously to our warm touch.

Then I look up again to see his sleeping face. His lips, softer than the softest thing you can think of. I couldn't think of anything better to do than kiss them. So I trace my fingers on his slightly part lips before leaned in to kiss his.

When I open my eyes, I see him slowly opening his eyes too, like a baby opening its eyes for the first time. A smile slides across his face, his gorgeous eyes staring back at me.

I press my chest against his, my heartbeat starting to pace with his again. I grab his hand and intertwine my fingers with his. Our lips met at the slightest and softest touch, then they part.

"Good morning." I hear his morning voice say.

"Good morning too." I replied back and snuggle closer to him, leaving no space between our bodies.

We cuddle for the next minute, just enjoy each other's presence, breathing and of course the simultaneously of our heart beats.

"I've got a weirdest dream after a while." That's it when he decided to finally break the silences.

I look up to his face with a questioning looked.

"Hm... It's kinda weird but strangely I wish the dream will keep going 'till the end."

"So.., the dream shatter away because I wake you up?"

He laughed before pinched my cheek. "I'm dreaming of myself in a labor room."

"Hah?!"

"I know it's sound weird. Yea it's sound funny. But the weirdest and the funniest thing was I was the one who lied on the bed, fighting my whole life to give birth."

"......" Speechless.

"Hin..."

"Hm?"

"Do you think it's a sign for us?"

"Hah?! Sign of what? A sign that you really could get pregnant?!"

Again, he laughed out loud.

"New, I'm a man, so do you. Can you stop thinking about the possibility of one of us could get pregnant?"

"But you dream of getting birth--"

"It's just a nonsense dream." He cut me as he ruffled my hair. "I think it's a sign for us to take another step."

"What do you mean?"

"We should start coming out about our relationship to our family. I kinda feel like they know about us."

"Kinda?"

"I mean.., the look our families give us everytime they see us together. I think they know that we are dating each other."

"......"

"New..."

"......"

"Hin..."

"......"

"Babe..."

"I don't know, Tay. I'm not ready yet. What if my parents disappointed at me? I can't give them a grandchild they want."

"We still can adopt a child or find a surrogate mother. I think that's what my dream told me about. If our parents accept us, then we should thinking about marriage and adoption. We--"