01. Old & unattractive boyfriend?

Tay wrapped himself in the duvet, waves of nauseated adding to his misery. His brain felt like it would swell beyond the capacity of his skull and now his dehydration was too obvious to ignore. Again, his stomach doing flip flops or turning somersaults. Immediately, he pushed himself off from the bed and then hurriedly ran to the bathroom. For the third times today, he threw up. 🤮

Short after, someone came inside the bathroom and worriedly asked - "Are you sure you don't want to go to hospital?"

Tay shook his head as a no. "Probably some painkillers would help." He went to the sink to wash his face. And then face the person - his boyfriend a.k.a Newwiee, who obviously had hundreds of worries in his face. "And of course with you being right by my side will be the best medicines ever." He added as he pulled New into a tight hugged.

"Tsk! You still have the energy to be this flirty even when you get sick?!" It's sound like he is complaining, but no, New indeed loves it.

Tay Tawan and New Thitipoom knew each other since their childhood and they knew pretty much everything about each other. Their family were neighbour and very closed to each other but not them because everytime their eyes met, Tay and New always ready to fight each other even for a stupid reason. But, that's all in the past.

Of course their friendship had contained many argues, many fights, many cries, many hugs, and even many kisses, but that just deepended their relationship even more.

Well, enemy turn to lover do exist. Because since 4 years ago, they have been dating each other and everyday were full of love and happiness surround them. Although there was those ups and downs, they have gotten through it together no matter what obstacles it was.

Everyone in their circle of friends knew how they couldn't live without one another, except their own families who still believes that their grown up sons were just a best buddy and brothers who cares a lot about each other as if they're a real siblings.

"What did Jumpol feed me last night? Do you think he spit something on my food as a revenge because I make him jealous by kissing Gun?"

"I know right. It's early in the morning and you already throw up so much like this. Are you sure you're not pregnant?" New said jokingly.

"Very funny. Pregnant? Ha. Ha." Tay faking his laugh. "What about you who suddenly craving for lot of things since week ago? And being moody out of nowhere like a pregnant woman?"

New's eyes suddenly blazing murderously.

"Mr. Honey Bear, if one of us is going to get pregnant, it should be you." It's look like Tay had chose violence instead of just ignoring what New just said.

"What?!" New scoff. Look like their unending debate will be happen in a second. "You forgot? I'm the one who top you that night, Mr. Sunshine." New smirked in victory.

"It doesn't matter whose top or bottom. But out of five rounds, I think I thrust you more than you do to me."

FLASHBACK

Tay was in the bathroom, wearing nothing but boxers. He was staring at his own reflection in the mirror, sometimes leaning in to see it from near; Wrinkles and dark circles, body fat and those shy six packs which nearly disappear from his stomach.

The shower behind him was already on, and New was shampooing his own hair without giving a care about Tay who had been standing there for 5 minutes without joining him in the shower.

"Maybe Off was right. I wasn't that attractive anymore to Hin." He sighed before decided to join New in the shower.