Butterflies all over

That day was very bright. I attended college and my professor announced, "we were going on a trip to 'THE FAMOUS PLACES OF WORLD'. But she kept us in the dark with the place's names. I saw him at that moment, my eyes couldn't blink. I just couldn't move my stare. My professor yelled straight away saying that we needed to pack our stuff by tomorrow. I understood that we were heading out starting. Tomorrow! But there was only a little time for me to pack up everything necessary, yet I managed to pack.

Next morning, we all boarded the bus, but my eyes were constantly searching for him. Time passed quickly because Lucy kept on blabbering about her new backpack. He came in at the last minute and boarded the bus. He sat beside me in the last corner seat in which Lucy was about to sit I giggled to myself lucy was having a stern jealous look on her face she looked like she could've broken his jaw if I hadn't smiled to stop her. Later we were stationed at a motel nearby to grab a meal for the night. I washed my face and combed my hair just then I overheard the gist of the conversation Mrs. Cooper was having with the bus driver about a nearby waterfall. She was saying, "there is a belief that whoever goes into the waterfall with bad thoughts, their thoughts make them heavy; leading them to drown". Somehow that thing sparked a sense of curiosity inside me which led us to the waterfall. After dinner our tour guide took us to the waterfall and strictly warned us about being near water. Everyone was leaving and I didn't notice that. I stood near to the fencing and felt a warm motherly hand on my shoulder so i turned around to find an old woman standing in front of me, she read the confused look on my face and answered that "if anyone ask the water anything with a pure and determined heart they get the answers they seek through a golden fish who is worshiped as a 'goddess of faith' in my village" and she also told me that if a red spot appears on fish it's telling us that the thing we want won't happen or saying no to a question and green spot is like the green signal of the traffic lights. I didn't believe her, but I had to try So, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath just like the 'creepy woman' said and I asked the question that bothered me the most and luckily, I got a green signal, although I just hoped it would show me red. I asked the water whether the person I am stalking feels the same for me. I didn't believe in what "the goddess of faith" showed me but somehow, I felt satisfied, and my stomach grew butterflies in it and my heart skipped a beat because of the satisfaction of someone liking me. After a while, my daydreaming came to an end and I started feeling wet, all over me and I slowly opened my eyes with fright and saw everyone staring at me with concern. He was on top of me, there was a spark 'that meant tasting me' in his eyes and it was easy to spot for me. We stared at each other for a hot minute. That moment changed my life. Next second my professor was yelling at us saying we were leaving, and we just had half an hour more for departure. It was the time for me to leave India to take a spin around the world. Within minutes we were at the airport, we hurried through the check in, security and boarded the plane. I occupied a window seat beside my bestie 'Lucy' who was chucking a bunch of chips in her mouth. I had a plain flight meal and fell asleep reading my novel. The moment I woke up I found myself in "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA". I slowly opened my eyes and woke up to the sound of everyone screaming at the top of their lungs "AMERICA". In excitement I forgot to remove my eye mask and started asking if there was a power cut. Someone giggled and pushed me to the exit where the staircase was placed, of which I didn't know of and was about to fall but in a moment, someone caught me and removed my eye mask. The sunlight glistened as he removed the eye mask through which his eyes were shining with me in them. Just at the moment everyone started rushing outside and pushing us together which made him accidentally kiss my lips and His hands brushed my hair. I was so embarrassed about what had happened and started blushing. But the only thing that came out of my mouth was "thanks! Pull me up" which was just so ridiculous and hilarious. Then I got down and we were near the hotel we're staying in. It was a ride of Abt an hour. I didn't know who pushed me forward in the flight but somehow it kept bothering me like a bad sign.