My Hometown

It was a bright morning and we reached America as we were on the tour to the famous places in the world. The most unbelievable thing happened at the airport this morning about which I am embarrassed to talk about. Keeping that aside I was looking forward to visiting my hometown 'San Francisco' and my parents, especially the part where I tell them about 'THE GIRL I STARTED LIKING'. I wanted to take everyone to San Francisco and show them 'how beautiful America is. So, I requested my professor to take my friends on a trip and be their tour guide for a while and give Mrs. Cooper a little rest. Not only boys but the girls in batch 37 were also invited. I told Lucy to inform everyone that I am taking them on a trip around San Francisco, especially "her" so that she packs her stuff as fast and early as possible.
I was filled with her thoughts and was daydreaming about the incident that happened this morning. Throughout the day I was drowning in her thoughts that I didn't notice the work I was doing, instantly I cut my finger instead of a vegetable. I immediately washed my hand, put some Dettol and then put turmeric powder to it ( my mom always used to do that whenever I had a cut).I felt a pair of eyes watching me, so I slowly raised my eyes and noticed her staring at me with a care and concernable expression on her face meanwhile Sam came in the view and offered me a drink but I refused and kept on staring into her and wondered "why was she looking at me in that way!?" I assumed she knew about the cut, and I kept on staring at her. As always, she started turning red and to keep this to herself, she turned towards her friends and started a conversation with them it seemed as though they liked the topic.
After a while they sat down on the floor and started spinning the bottle and asking the questions. I understood that they were playing truth or dare. She didn't seem to like it very much, but I was curious about her answers. I took a few steps and stopped at a distance where I could hear them. They were about to settle themselves and just then Sam asked them whether we could join? they invited us with some snacks. All the 20 kings in our batch started playing with the 15 Queens of their batch. I was continuously staring at her while she was being asked likewise, she was staring at me while I was answering my questions. We all were so much involved in the game that we didn't notice the sky getting dark until our professor called to us all "COME FOR THE DINNER KIDS" we had to go but we decided we would continue after eating.
During dinner Mrs. Cooper addressed her and I was curious about it. She seemed to be yelling at her. I understood she had done something and was being punished to do dishes after dinner and she had to prepare the food, serve everyone but she had an option to take Lucy's help. Later we all sat down to eat, she came with the food she made. The aroma made my mouth water. I was waiting to gallop the food because it's been so long since we had Indian food on the trip. She was blushing seeing me look at the dishes so hungrily, so she sent Lucy to serve me and Sam. After dinner we went back to our camp, but the girls cleaned the place and started the game again.
The game was visible from my camp, and I could hear them clearly. They implemented a new rule that each person has to definitely take a dare after two turns of truth. It was her turn to take a dare. They all knew her biggest fear was going alone into the dark. They dared her to do it. She was frightened, and it was visible in her eyes although others couldn't see it except Lucy. I decided to go along with her for some reason. Lucy turned back, hoping for some miracle to happen. Then Lucy noticed me getting ready to go with her and relieved a sigh. I understood that she didn't want her friend to face her biggest fears and she was equally concerned for her as I am.
She took a few steps and stopped in front of the dark woods, and I quickly ran towards her. Immediately the other mean girls of her batch came and enquired me. I told them that I was doing a dare to go into the dark woods. They agreed and went back. I saw a sigh of relief on her face. I took a few steps and got closer to her and held her hand in mine and pressed it tightly. Slowly we both started walking further into the woods. We got near a pond and the air was so cold and chilly over there. She was shivering out of fright and chilly weather, fortunately I was wearing two jackets, so I put one on her shoulder. Our eyes met. In my past It wasn't normal for my heart to beat like that, but it only used to do it when I am with her and that's exactly what happened here. I thought to myself 'what do you do to me every time I am with you'. Then the stare was cut off as it started drizzling so we went back. I saw Lucy teasing her with my jacket and she started blushing and they both quit the game. While they were walking back to the camp. I called her and she turned back to say thank you, but I asked her for my jacket which was the stupidest thing I could ever ask "like always she still makes me nervous". She came closer to give me my jacket but was still shivering because of the fear from the woods and dark. Which was still in her. so, I shared my warmth by hugging her.

 so, I shared my warmth by hugging her