His home a wonderland

All of a sudden, he came and hugged me tightly, it was a warm feeling, then he suddenly kissed me on the cheek and said, "don't catch a cold, sleep tight and goodnight".

   I went to sleep but couldn't stop thinking about it but somehow my energy drained and I soon fell asleep. In the morning I freshened myself and went out for a good sunbath. As I stepped out, I couldn't find a soul, even my tent was empty and my tentmate seemed missing. I screamed "HELLO IS ANYONE HERE" and waited for a while but there was no response. I got so frustrated by the thought that they left me alone in a strangely looking place though it was amazing in its own way. I paced in front of my tent. My biggest fear isn't walking alone into the dark, rather it's being left out alone. Rather, I love being alone but not being left out alone. I was facing my worst nightmares, I was on the verge of crying and almost fainted but suddenly out of nowhere two hands hugged me from behind, although I am making it sound a bit creepy, but it was pretty romantic coz those were his hands.

 I was facing my worst nightmares, I was on the verge of crying and almost fainted but suddenly out of nowhere two hands hugged me from behind, although I am making it sound a bit creepy, but it was pretty romantic coz those were his hands

  My heart started beating fast and in the next moment we were on a run. Within a few seconds I saw everyone having breakfast in a space themed area which looked more like a spaceship and there were a few kids enjoying a few games. I wondered who those kids might be, then I spotted Lucy blushing over something Sam said. He ran towards Sam and sat beside him. It was weird and I could easily tell that Lucy and Sam were having some chemistry between them and he interrupted them which they 'did not like' so I went and sat beside Lucy, I could feel her disappointment, so I invited him to take a walk with me. We moved aside and I started asking him all my doubts like 'where are we?' and 'why does this place look amazingly weird'. For all my questions he just gave one answer with a sympathetic and agonized expression that this place was his home which was a wonderland to kids especially foreign kids. Who were invited and also could come over here on their own because all this place needs is just a little imagination of a kid and build a new place for themselves so that all the elders as well as kids enjoy the place. My eyes lit up when he took me to a so called ''chocolate garden'' in which there were plants that produce chocolates which were later converted into chocolate items and there was this large chocolate river in middle of the garden which was also manmade and this river fascinated me but little did I know back then, that all this was just a set up to cover their backend illegal business or backend operations and experiments, like I was already told in my vision.  As every normal girl would do I fell for him harder by seeing his little charity act but still he made me feel something different and there was something different about him that I couldn't understand though his home and those kids and his love, care and affection for them, all this was real. Each kid had a special story to tell if you ask them. About how they found this small area which they called school and how they got the idea for making such a fascinating building. Each kid was unique with his or her imagination and kids with similar imaginary ideas were put as a team and were tested equally to choose their leader and so there was a team full of awesome kids who made it special. After a full-fledged tour of his home, we came back to the spaceship in a chocolate boat through the chocolate river and started playing together with the kids by throwing a ton of jokes they're interested in. We had fun for a while. After some time, the kids asked us to review a new game designed by them for a fantasy themed park, and the kids said the game was specially made for couples. spontaneously I blushed by the thought that I am trying the couple's game with him. The game consisted of three levels in which the first level was a staring contest. He wanted to make kids happy and tell them that the game worked. So, he took me aside and requested me to win this game at any cost without pausing and by understanding the game, I muttered "I don't think I will be able to make it", he calmed me down by saying "don't worry, I will be there by your side. I'll help you". With that we ended our conversation and went inside. The game started the kids asked us to step inside the booth then the kids tied us together and the booth immediately announced us to hold each other as tightly as possible in order to start the game instantly he put one hand around my waist and pulled me closer and I put one hand on his shoulder, with the other hand he took my other hand and wrapped it around his neck. I hugged him tightly, almost choking him but then I realized it and loosened my grip and giggled. He immediately whispered in my ear "don't be afraid, I am with you, and we'll make it". My courage tripled by his whisper. I felt warm in the protective shield he put around me and I soon drifted and lost consciousness just like a baby would do in the presence of their mother. Though I was unconscious I felt alive and could feel my hands stroking a leaf of a small herb. My eyesight was not clear but I could see something after a while I found my energy and stood up and the place around me looked very familiar as if it was his yard, the place where we were camping at present then I saw few people with weapons moving in front of me but they couldn't notice me and were moving forward towards something that they targeted then after few seconds I noticed that I was their target sitting on ground stroking a little cute puppy but she was more like my doppelganger or myself from different dimension. Then he came out of a car with a rifle in his hand. shivers went through my spine seeing that picture of him who was about to kill me after a few minutes. Then he moved towards me and even though my different self was begging him to leave her and even though she explained how much we both loved each other he didn't seem to be caring and shot her on the spot. I couldn't take in what I saw. The visual disturbed me a lot from inside as in mentally it made me unstable but i couldn't believe in what i saw. It was already getting dark, and I wondered for a little while and understood what I saw. It was a vision of the future coz since my childhood whenever bad things happened to me, I always got a vision of what would happen. Because of which I crossed almost all of my hurdles, whichever brought badness into my life. I don't know my exact identity or why I got these powers and whether I am a psychic or not, but I believed in myself and those powers. Thinking that it was a vision of what happened in the future, was the most possible and logical explanation that calmed me down, but one question came bombarding in my mind. How would it be him? Why was he shooting me? Did he forget how much he likes me? Did he forget who I was to him? From the words the other self just told before being shot. And many more questions occupied my mind. Instantly I lost consciousness.