Chapter 1 ; Selection

Now the grand living room was bustling with Reece's extended family

Now the grand living room was bustling with Reece's extended family. The servants selected from the selection process were lined up neatly, with the 12-year-old sole successor of Reece's family standing in the center facing the servants.

Who doesn't know this little boy?

Zeevan Emmanuel Reece

The sole successor to the Reece family's wealth of businesses running in various fields and being the best of the lot, who had a god-like face since childhood.

"Now Zeevan, you can choose who will be your personal assistant," Mrs. Reece said softly as she patted her son on the shoulder.

Zeevan looked around the line of selected servants who seemed nervous and even avoided the little Zeevan's gaze, but his eyes were fixed on a sweet-faced young man who was just staring at the line of servants not selected in the selection process.

Zeevan approached the man casually.

"I want him..."

Zeevan said as he pointed at the young boy with the sweet stature, making everyone surprised including the sweet boy who immediately held his breath.

"But Zeevan dear, he's not in-"

"I want him." said the absolute little Zeevan, his sharp eyes staring at Mrs. Reece demanding not to be contradicted.

The families stared at each other trying to find a reason to refuse, but it was no use.

Zeevan, the sole heir, has always been very spoiled and now does not like to be denied, what he wants must be there and be owned by him.

Zeevan also looked back at the sweet man in front of him, Zeevan's gaze turned soft 

" Your name?"

" Nuquela Gladwine Arrionate, sir"

...

"You read these archives carefully, understand them, and memorize them." Mrs. Reece said, handing over several large folders of archives.

Nuquela knew they were files on his young master, Zeevan.

"I have high hopes for you, Nuquela."

"Yes, ma'am." "Next week you can start working." Mrs. Reece said and left the living room, Nuquela bowed respectfully.

Nuquela sighed and went to the library to start reading the files in a quiet atmosphere.

After finding his place, Nuquela began to read through the files that contained information on the young master's likes, dislikes, dress sizes, and more.

Honestly, this was very annoying for him, and it was not his wish to be stuck in a situation like this. He even deliberately did various things that made him fail the selection in order not to line up in Reece's living room yesterday.

However, the result was the opposite of what he wanted

The pile began to dwindle to just the last file, but Nuquela's eyes accidentally caught a man who would soon become her young master learning archery. Not to forget the dismissive smile on his face as his arrow pierced right in the center of the shot.

"So, my routine will gonna be different... "

...

AMOUREUX; In Love

Zeevan Emmanuel Reece 

A Reece Heir with a handsome face, His sharp eyes and mocking smirk always intimidates other people. A perfectionist person, hates to lose, and doesn't like people coming to his territory.  An Ace at Billiards, Chess, Casino, and many more with his hobby of collecting shoes, guns, and Roses. Also definitely love wine

Nuquela Gladwine Arrionate

A son of a loyal right hand of the Reece Family, a very perfectionist person.  Good at chess and casino, and always have a solution in every situation in which his master was included. A smart and loyal person, Doesnt like when people invade his privacy without permission. Sometimes talk harshly, the mansion library is his second home. Nuquela definitely love Red rose