Chapter 5; Guest

Nuquela was now busy with a stack of papers containing the budget for the kitchen because, in addition to serving as the personal servant of young master Zeevan, she served as the financial budget manager at the Reece family's large mansion.

"2 boxes are enough for 2-3 months" His lips now didn't stop reciting all the necessities until someone sat in front of her with a small smile.

"ekhm!"

The sweetheart's head snapped up as soon as he heard his name being called with a heavy yet gentle tone of voice.

"Good morning, sir. How was your breakfast?" Nuquela asked the elder casually while continuing her work.

"Good, but you weren't present at breakfast time."

"I'm sorry sir, I need to finish this pile of papers right away"

"Well, you'll be forgiven if you sleep in my room tonight."

"This is the fourth time you are asking me that sir"

"Yeah, how about you just move into my room? " Zeevan's words made Nuquela who was writing immediately fell silent while looking sarcastically at his master, but according to Zeevan that look was like an angry cat.

"Im sorry sir, but no."

The older one let out a lazy sigh knowing that the younger one would refuse, "Nuquela" Zeevan called, causing Nuquela to stop working on the stack of papers in front of her.

"Yes sir? Can I help you?" said Nuquela in a lazy tone "Tomorrow, a guest is coming. He's a distant friend and will be staying for 1-2 weeks" "How many people are coming? Let me prepare the guest room."

"2 people, he came with his fiance"

"Noted sir, I will get the guest room ready"

"Nuquela, I hope you treat the guest nicely"

"Yes sir, I will"

...

The black car that had been splitting the road slowly came to a stop after seeing a large, tall gate in front of it.The gate began to open automatically, soon the car again roared its engine into the long courtyard and stopped in front of the main door of the magnificent luxury building. With a line of servants ready to welcome a man and a woman out of the luxury car.

"Welcome Sir Jake, Sir Zeevan is already waiting" said one of the middle-aged male servants welcoming the guests of his young master.

"Lead the way, lets go Flora" Jake said while holding his fiancée's hand "Yes babe, oh please slow down with my luggage. Because everything is expensive. " Flora said as she stepped into the Reece mansion.

...

"Hello Zeevan, long time no see."

"Long time no see Jake" Zeevan welcomed his friend Jake with a friendly handshake, his eyes caught a woman in a very fashionable outfit.

"Meet Flora, my fiance" Jake said introducing his fiancée with a sweet smile on his face.
"Hi, I'm Flora" said Flora while reaching out to shake hands to get acquainted, but Zeevan just ignored the hand and only looked at Flora coldly.
"Nice to meet you, Flora"
"A-ah, yes, hello" Flora quickly pulled back the helping hand stiffly and a little embarrassed, only this time someone refused her helping hand.

Not long after, a man who was the 'favorite' of the young master at Reece's mansion with a face that was made as friendly as possible along with one other female servant came in.

"Sir, the room is ready" "Thank you Nuquela, Mr. Jake and Mrs. Flora you can rest in the room that has been prepared. The maid will show you the way."

Flora approached Nuquela who was not far from the sofa, "Why are you silent? Let's show you the way" Flora said with a dismissive tone and cynical eyes "I'm sorry miss, but my friend Leona will escort you to your room. Not me" Nuquela replied calmly.

"You're a waitress too, right? So it's the same thing"
"Flora, don't make a scene" said Jake holding back his fiancée who had started to show impoliteness "he's also a servant, Jake, he's just a low-"

"I hope you did not continue that sentence miss, because I will not tolerate any disrespect in my house"  Zeevan stood up from her seat, the look on his face already showing how much she disliked Flora's words. He didn't like anyone disrespecting in his household

" and like i said, my maid will escort you"

Flora, with her annoyed face, walked away without saying a word.

"I'm sorry Zeevan for my fiance's behavior" Jake said with a frustated face thinking about his fiance behaviour. "It's okay, Leona take our guest to her room"  "Yes sir, Mr Jake. Please follow me " Jake then follow Leona walk into different hallway

"Nuquela come with me, there something i want to talk about"

"Yes sir" 

...