Chapter 7; Jealousy

Zeevan walked through the hallway of his mansion holding back a surge of anger in his chest after hearing Flora's words

' Nuquela and jake '

There was no denying it, he hated the idea of Nuquela being around anyone other than himself.

Nuquela was his, only his.

Arriving at the library his eyes caught Jake coming out of there with a book and a smile plastered on his face.

"Oh, hello Zeevan. Good afternoon" greeted Jake with an unfading smile on his face.

"Good afternoon, what are you doing here?" Zeevan asked directly.

"Oh! Because I don't know anything about powerful marketing strategies in detail in this area, I came here to look for books about it. And there happened to be Nuquela inside, he helped me very well, he was very patient in finding what I needed. And don't forget her sweet face and smile, Hahaha. Your waitress is amazing"

Hearing Jake's words certainly made her feel angrier, Nuquela and Jake were only alone here. Nuquela was praised by Jake for helping him so painstakingly and smiling.

He was smiling.

Not for him

but for someone else.

" I didn't like the way you praise my servant like that, he only serve me. Only me, so without lowering my respect for you as my guest stay away from my personal servant "

Jake shock at zeevan word and just give a chuckle, and his hand scratch his back of the neck akward

"It's almost dinner, maybe you'd like to clean up before dinner is served," Zeevan said with a not-friendly tone, he didn't like the way Jake was entering his territory

"O-oh, yeah. It's almost dinner. Alright, I'm going back to my room, bye."

Zeevan did not reply to Jake's words and only stared sharply, Jake who saw it immediately walked away from the library, leaving Zeevan alone in front of the library entrance.

Zeevan angrily opened the library door, he circulated his view. His eyes caught a small man in a white shirt tidying up a scattered book. He stepped firmly until the sound of the shoes filled the room.

"Nuquela!"

Zeevan called loudly, filling the room.

Then the little one who is being called out turned his small body quickly after hearing his master-heavy voice.

"Sir—"

Before he spoke, His words were cut off as his body was pushed into the corner of the wall, the master's large body supporting the smaller one.

"Sir, what's wrong?"

"What's wrong? That's the first you say after being alone with that man?" Zeevan says with a furious tone