Chapter 4; Wine and Rose.

Nuquela was currently reading her thick book on the balcony accompanied by a cup of hot tea.

The quiet atmosphere of the room relaxed him until his attention turned to the door of her room opening to reveal a well-built man who made Nuquela immediately stand up from her seat.

"Sir? Do you need anything?"

Nuquela's question was left hanging as Zeevan suddenly handed him a bucket of red roses.

"A-ah, thank you?"

Nuquela accepted the roses and walked to an empty vase to place them in.

"Play Chess With me" Zeevan said suddenly making Nuquela show a confused look on her face.

"Right now?"

"Now"

---

The chess game progressed slowly, accompanied by the sound of the song from nunew's gramaphone and the wind blowing from the open balcony door.

"Checkmate "

Zeevan's final move brought the afternoon's chess game to a end with Reece's sole son winning.

"Congrats sir, any prizes do you want?" Nuquela smiled and clapped her hands in celebration to her master.

"Nuquela, did you reenew your temporarry tattoos?" Zeevan asked, ignoring Nuquela's question again.

"Yes, I already did"

"Let me check it"

Nuquela without asking again immediately opened her top, displaying a very visible R'Z writing that made Zeevan smile with satisfaction.

"Come here."

Now that the smaller boy's body was in front of Zeevan who was sitting relaxed, he without further ado pulled Nuquela's slender waist that made him sit on Zeevan's lap, as Nuquela's face leaned closer with her hands resting on his shoulders and one of her legs already between the older man's legs.

"S-sir? this position, i think-"

"Oh, come on Wine-"

"but sir-"

"Just kiss me like we always did"

Zeevan's words became the destroyer that shattered Nuquela's last defense. One of his tiny hands was now lightly caressing the arm around her waist, then slowly rising up to his master's face.

Zeevan could only stare into Nuquela's eyes while savoring every touch given to him.

"Zeevan..."

Nuquela called his name in a low, soft tone while gently stroking his sharp jaw

"Fuck! Just kiss me already"

A frustrated voice finally came out of Zeevan's mouth, the tiny hand caressed the older one's thick lips "Really impatient. Be patient, Zeevan."

Nuquela's delicate fingers pulled Zeevan's tie quickly, Nuquela also brought her face closer until his lips pecked Zeevan's lips quickly, followed by Nuquela's small chuckle when he heard a low growl.

"Nuquela..." Zeevan growled while gently gripping the smaller boy's slender waist.

Finally the two lips met again, now they began to crush each other's lips in a battle of dominance.

Zeevan's lips then descended slowly towards the neck and collarbone near the Temporary tattoos making nuquela try hard to hold back the sound that came out of her mouth by squeezing Zeevan's shoulders in return.

Not only that, but Zeevan's hand now descended to Nuquela's soft ass until he hear the soft sound that came out of nuquela lips.

Nuquela pulled away, making Zeevan growl in frustration again.

"Nuquela, I swear-"

Zeevan's words were interrupted when he saw Nuquela get off his lap and kneel in front of him, her hands began to grope Zeevan's thighs then the bulge in his young master pants without breaking eye contact.

Nuquela's small hands now began to pull down the zipper of Zeevan's pants.

"Shit, Wine you're gonna make me lose my mind"

"Then Should we make it even more crazy, Sir?"

Now, that little hand began to rubbing slowly his young master dick that served in front of him. He then start giving a little kiss and lick like a cat.

slowly enjoying every inch of his young master dick, the sensation of Nuquela plump soft lips and wet tongue while rubbing his dick more faster succeed making the young master growling desperate.

" Fuck! don't tease me "

Hearing that growling of Zeevan, Nuquela give a little smirk. He then take the full length of dick inside his mouth making Zeevan throw his head back in pleasure.

Zeevan swear that Nuquela good at this, and he make sure that Nuquela only do this to him. 

Nuquella now very enjoying sucking the dick like it his favorite candy with his tongue teasing all along. 

Zeevan then slowly grab Nuquela black hair making Nuquela look at him, pressing slightly the little one head untill his dick touch almost back of the throat,  making Nuquela let out  a whimper sound and sending a vibration through his mouth

" Such a good boy, you can take it dont you?" 

The little one then answer with just  little nod, Making Zeevan then release Nuquela hair from his grip. Nuquela then get back enjoying sucking his dick. this view is one of zeevan's favorite views of Nuquela. 

' Nuquela enjoying sucking his dick '

His little head  goes up and down sucking his dick, His warm and wet mouth really taking good care of his dick.

Then Zeevan feel Nuquela start rubbing on his dick become much faster than before, the little one much more desperate sucking his dick like he want something immediately come to his mouth.

Zee let out growl at the pleasure Nuquela give." Fuck!"

Zee then releasing his cum on Nuquela mouth, the little one then swallow it all and lick all the remaining cum in the corner of his lips. 

"Listen carefully wine, I'm really gonna throw you to the bed and fuck you hard untill only my name fill your head if you don't say stop." 

Zeevan then rubs nuquela lips with his thumbs. 

"Did i say stop sir? No, right" said nuquela then take Zeevan thumbs inside his mouth  that immediatly being suck up by Nuquela.

"Fuck you, Nuquela"

" Yeah, Fuck me sir" 

 Oh, Zeevan never take back his word.
Zeevan then stan up and lift Nuquela up, he start walking fast to the bed throwing Nuquela in his big queen size white bed.

Nuquela immediatly grab Zeevan tie, grab his face closer and kiss his young master lips.

then Gramaphone and afternoon sky  became the silent witnesses, how Zeevan fully devoured his Wine  until the sun down. 

At the end, only Nuquela knows how to make Zeevan insane.