Naturally

SUMMARY: Stanley is obsessed with nature and gets mad at Narrator for cutting down some trees.

TW/CW: None! Happy fluff :]

Humans truly don't deserve Mother Nature and her beautiful creations. I was walking in the park and noticed some trash laying around. It was worse that trash cans were distributed throughout the park and could have been used.

As I was picking up the trash laying around, I wondered where most of the population was? It was a Saturday night and the sun was just starting to set, it was the perfect time to just be out having a stroll. But I was the only person in the park currently.

Not that I was complaining, I like being alone. People are not the most pleasant to be around if I'm honest.

My thinking was interrupted by a deer nudging my side. I threw the last of the trash away slowly, and pet the deer. It started running into the woods.

It seemed to want me to follow it, so I started running after it. Eventually, it stopped just before getting to a clearing. It was looking out from the bush it was hiding in.

I slowly crept next to the creature, hearing dull thuds. I peered through the leaves to see a tree on a mountain ledge with someone in a sleeveless grey turtleneck and black jeans, they had an axe in-hand and was cutting down the poor tree!

Nonono, this would not do! I quickly got up and walked out from behind the bush, walking up to the man.

I tapped on his shoulder, he turned around and looked down at me, confused.

"Can I help you?"

I gestured to the tree, unable to talk.

"What? I'm cutting this down to make room for more walkways in the park? I have permission too, if thats what you're worried about," he told me, resting his axe on the tree.

I shook my head, making an X with my hands.

"No? It's just one tree, it isn't that big of a deal."

I looked at him like he just killed my mother. He did not just say that.

"This forest in filled with thousands of trees, one won't kill the entire country!" He claimed, sighing loudly.

I glared at him, he just stared at me with a blank face. A squirrel from in the tree dropped a walnut on his head, I couldn't help but snicker.

"Oh yes, laugh it up," he glared at me, rubbing his head.

I smiled slightly, covering my mouth with my hand.

"I have no time for this, goodbye stranger. I will be getting back to my work now," he said, turning his back to me.

I frowned, thinking about what to do.

Before I could think, a large apple from the tree he was chopping down fell on him. It hit him right on his head, forcing him to pass out and fall back.

I, unfortunately, was right behind him, so he fell onto me. I landed on the floor, him on top of me. I was propped up on my hands and he was laying in front of me, his head on my chest.

I was blushing profusely, shocked and unable to move.

Shit, what do I do? Do I leave him here? Well, I can't do that! I can't even move him off of me!

So I sat there, just holding him. Luckily, I had a phenomenal sunset to watch on the horizon. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it, I was quite comfortable surprisingly.

"Ugh, what in the- AHG!" The guy said about an hour later, shooting up once he saw me.

I just kind of waved at him, awkwardly smiling.

"Why are you still here?" He glared, a displeased frown forming on his face.

I just shrugged, unable to make proper sentences.

"What kind of an answer is that? You mute lunatic," he remarked.

I crossed my arms, looking at him like he was stupid.

"What? You actually are?" He said, his eyes widened.

I nodded, rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes! I was just confused!" He claimed, putting a hand on his chest. "Here, I have a pen and paper. Why did you stay here?" He asked again, giving me the writing supplies.

'I felt bad leaving you here by yourself' I wrote.

"What? But I thought you didn't like me?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

'I HATE that you are harming the forest, but I don't hate you' I scribbled down.

"oh, what's your name?"

'Stanley, you?'

"Call me narrator."

'Narrator? How about Narry?'

"You are impossible."