12. Valentine's Day

When Dean entered the library, I immediately ran to him and kissed him passionately. "Happy valentines day" I said with a big grin on my face. A bit puzzled, he smiled back. "Yeah, you too babe." He was so damn hot. I couldn't help but kiss him again. I took his hand and led him across the room. Then, without warning, I pushed him onto the sofa and sat on his lap. He was really surprised, and a little confused, but I didn't care. I wanted him so badly. "Maybe we should slow it down a bit, don't you think babe?" he whispered in my ear. But it was too late. I had already taken off my shirt and was unbuttoning his pants. He grabbed my hands and prevented me from continuing. "Oh, come on. I know you want that as much as I do," I replied, while smiling naughtily at him. My hands moved over his red-black flanel shirt until they found the buttons. One by one, I opened them quickly. "I want you" I whispered seductively and kissed him even more passionately than before. "What's gotten into you?" He asked with a laugh. "We are allowed to have fun sometimes too, aren't we?"

"Yeah, of course but..." He interrupted as Sam stood in the doorway, looking at us in confusion. "Hi Sam" I called out to and throw him a big grin, but he just shook his head and walked away, probably embarrassed. As I continued the kiss, Dean gently pushed me away. "Not now," he answered but I wanted more. My hands moved over his pants and... "I said not now." He turned me around so that I was under him now and pinned my hands to the sofa. "Oh, it turns me on when you take control" I giggled. He sighed and let go of me. While rolling my eyes, I stood up. After putting my shirt back on, I went into the kitchen, where Sam was sitting.
"Hey Sam, I'm really sorry about that. You got a case?" Dean had also joined us in the meantime. "Yes. A couple died after they..." He cleared his throat. "Well, after they... y'know..." Dean finished his sentence. "After they got laid, right?" Sam seemed very uncomfortable. "Come on Sammy. This is a natural thing. You don't need to be ashamed. You have no problems with supernatural but when it comes to natural stuff..." Dean grinned at me. "He is right." I added quickly. "I mean if you hadn't interrupted us then..." I winked at Dean and kissed him intensely. "Oh, you wanna know what I want to do with you later?" I asked Dean with an innocent smile and whispered something into his ear. He blushed and looked at me with wide eyes.

Sam cleared his throat again and tried to ignore the whole thing. "Anyway, these two were found in bed together. At first, I thought they were murdered, but there were no marks on them. No scratches, no cuts or anything like that." "That's strange" I commented and took Dean's hand in mine and intertwined our fingers. His hand was so strong and masculine. I shivered as I imagined it touching me. Sam and Dean continued talking about the case, but at this moment only dean had got my interest. He was so sexy. All of a sudden Castiel appeared, but I was not interested in that either. I stared in Dean's dark, green eyes which were so hypnotic. "This is the reason why Sara reacts like that." Confused, I looked at Cass. "What?" "A witch makes some people obsessed with their partners. As soon as they give themselves too much to love, they die. The spell got you too, so you can hardly keep your hands off Dean." I stroked a strand out of my face. "Why would somebody do such things?"

"Because she becomes more and more powerful through every death," Cas answered with a friendly tone. "Don't worry. I know how to defeat her. In a few hours, this will be over." I exhaled in relief. "Thanks Cass. You're the best. After this handsome hunter here, of course" I replied with a grin and walked even closer to dean. "I'll go with Castiel. Don't do anything stupid" Sam warned us. Then the two disappeared.

"You are so hot" I whispered into Dean's ear. "I want you so badly. I can't stop thinking about you. About how much I want you." Dean started to breathe faster. "You are really turning me on," I said and gave him another kiss. He moaned and kissed me back. I reached down for his belt and fumbled with the buckle. "Babe, you didn't listen to Cass. We can't do this now" he explained softly. "Don't wanna" I replied and opened his belt. He smiled shyly. "We could do something else. What do you think about a date?" I raised my eyebrows. "A date? You really wanna go on a date with me?" Nodding, he took my hands. "I would love to!" I replied happily.

***

We went to an expensive restaurant. There were candles everywhere, a very romantic atmosphere. "What do you want to eat sweet? I hear they have good burgers here." I shook my head. "No, I don't eat meat." He looked at me in surprise. "You are a vegetarian? Like Sam? Oh no you are so similar. You have long hair, like to read and are vegetarian. I can't believe it, I really date my brother." I had to laugh. "No, we are different. I have better taste in music, remember?" Now he was laughing, too. After a wonderful evening, during which I only had the desire to touch Dean eight times, we drove back home. Since we still hadn't heard from Sam and Cass, we sat down on the sofa and Dean turned on the TV. I groaned. "No Game of Thrones today okay? It's Valentine's Day. Let's watch something more romantic." He quickly shook his head. "Absolutely not." I looked at him with a sad look. "Please." Sighing, he put his arm around me. "All right. What do you wanna watch?"

"Titanic? There are also action scenes." He rolled his eyes but still started the film. I took his hand and placed it on my thigh while pressing my leg against his. I slowly moved his hand further up but then I stopped. The desire to touch him had slackened a bit. "Dean, I guess they defeated the witch." And indeed, a few moments later Cass and Sam were standing in front of us. "The curse is broken," Sam added and smiled at us. I breathed a sigh of relief and hugged them tightly. "Thank you boys."
After they told us everything about the case in great detail, I turned to Dean. "I'm so sorry for my behavier today." He looked me deeply in the eyes. "Hey, it's okay, that was the curse."

I looked at the ground, this was so embarassing. He carefully lifted my chin. "Hey, it's not your fault. Even if it were yours, it wouldn't be that bad. I also have very strong feelings for you. And now let's just forget about the whole thing, okay?"

I nodded reliefed. "Hey, how about I make us some popcorn? We could finish the movie together." I looked at him happily That was so cute. He really wanted to continue watching the film, although he actually thought such films were way too cheesy. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "That would be awesome."