Little problems (Argos)

"Well Argos, I should probably leave now! Thanks for listening to me take about my past..." Diamond said getting up from her chair.

"Right! Its alright. You can talk to me as much as you want!" I said happily.

"And just to say, I am a therapist. So if you need someone to talk to, here's my number." Diamond said, giving me her business card.

"Are you just promoting your therapy sessions?" I said jokingly.

"No no! It's not, little Argos! You just seem very traumatised for some reason!"

We both were laughing at our own jokes that were very bad.

Soon I waved goodbye to 'Diamond' as she was leaving my house.

I watched as she exploded into many cherry blossoms, falling to the floor, gently swaying to the floor.

"So that's how she teleports to other places. I wondered how that works."

I went inside my house once again to head to bed as I didn't even remember talking to diamond for so long.

Some how, we were taking for 5 hours and It was coming around 7 pm but I should head to bed now. I have work tomorrow.

I went for a shower and went to bed, soon lost in my thoughts.

'Maybe I should make her my therapist... I mean my therapist is dead.

He can only listen and can't talk to me about my problems, I mean, that's fine but...

I want someone to talk to when I am talking about my problems...

I will try another therapist before I go to diamond as a final resort when I can't take it for much longer'

I got up and out of bed to call someone to be my therapist.

I went down stairs and picked up my phone and called the number that gives you the right therapist for you.

No matter if you are a human, fox, plant, flower, demon, mimic or an angel.

They will have someone for you, so you can talk to them and let it all out.

"Hello, thanks for calling the therapists for the people of the void! Can I get your name please?" A nice voice came from the phone.

"Hello, my name is Argos"

"Okay Argos, do you know how old you are or have you not counted?" She asked.

"I have something telling me my age, give me a moment..." I said putting the phone on the desk.

I went over to the drawer full of paper with lines on it, each for one month of my life.

One page was around 12 months so one year per page, which makes it easier to count my age.

Almost no one knows their age off of their head as we are so old, we can't even remember our names sometimes.

I don't need to worry, as I have the kids I take care of me shouting my name when I walk in to the nursery.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22!" I said to myself as I was counting the pages of paper.

There was half a page so I am 22 years old and a half.

I went over to the phone again and picked it back up.

"Hello? Are you still on the line?" I asked

"Yes Argos, I am! We all will stay on the call until the person who needs help ends the call! Back on track, how old are you?" They asked

"I am 22 and a half years old."

"So, Argos, you are 22 years old and 6 months old as well, is that correct?"

"Yes it is!"

"Right, so may I ask, are you looking for a male or a female therapist?"

"Male please, because I have a female therapist friend, and it would be awkward to see her in a session."

"Oh my! That would be awkward! Well, are you looking for a person with a specific feature?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"What I mean is that, would you like someone who is an eye, a flower, a mimic or even a present!"

"Anything will do really."

"Okay and can you describe why you want a therapist? You don't need to go into details."

"I am friend with people, who have odd jobs and I don't know if I am falling for one of them."

"Right so relationship problems? Well I have a person who is a ear who can help, want him?"

"Yes miss."

"Right so his name is Doctor Bite, Asylum. You can call him doctor bite."

"Okay."

"And his phone number is - - - - - then - - - - - -. You got that?"

"Yes mam, thank you. That will be all."

"Righty then, have a nice day Argos!"

I hung up the phone, and went up stairs, deciding to call him in the morning.

I fell into my bed and went to sleep.

What a difficult Friday....

(826 words)