Chapter 10

You examined each of the men at your table before chan introduced you. You noticed they were all very pretty, and tall.

"Everyone, this is my friend Areum. I know you will all get along with her just fine." He smiled at you.

"Can't say for sure yet. We don't even know her" One of the guys laughed a little. That made you nervous again.

"She's cool, I promise that." Chan says back.

You just smiled at them.

"Areum, that's Felix, he's the one that called us over here, that's Hyunjin next to him, and Han on the other side of him. Then Minho and Changbin sitting by each other there, and lastly Jeonjin on the far end there." He had his hand on your right shoulder as he pointed to each of them and introduced them.

You and chan kept talking and laughing while the others talked to each other. The others also spoke to you, and you felt surprisingly easy and relaxed talking to them, not nervous like you thought you'd be. You already knew that chan was right about them.
--
Everyone had already finished their meals and were almost done, only thing left was the check. "I'm just gonna leave this money here for my portion of the bill." You said as you left $45 on the table.

You started to get up from the table to leave, but felt a hand on your arm, stopping you. "Wait, don't leave without us." Chan smiled at you, making you sit back down.

"Uhh, why not?" You asked him, confused.

Everyone at the table was looking at you, which made you a little uncomfortable.

"At least let us walk home with you. Me and you live across from each other anyway. You know that." He said.

"We want to keep getting to know you, you can't just leave us here." Felix chuckled at you.

"Okay, okay fine. But hurry up i'm ready to leave." You say with a smile.

Everybody paid and you left the restaurant. You walked behind everyone, because you had no idea what to talk about. Suddenly, Jeonjin stepped out of the group and started walking next to you.

"Why are you hiding back here?" He asked you, with a friendly smile on his face, his hand buried in his pants pockets.

"I just don't know what to talk about with everyone, so i'm staying behind a little." You said to him.

"You know you don't have to be so shy and closed off around us, right?" He asked you, maintaining eye contact.

"I mean, yeah, I guess." You say quieter, looking down at the ground.

Suddenly, you feel an arm around your shoulder and he pulled you closer next to him.

You were a bit shocked, and confused, and you pushed him away a little.

But he just smiled at you and kept his arm around you. "I don't want you to be uncomfortable around us." Is all he said.

You realized he's just trying to get closer with you, and you decided to get closer with him too.

"I'm not." You smile.

"Then stop trying to push me away." He laughed. You guys talked and laughed the rest of your way home.
--
A/N: Idk if i should be disappointed in this book or what😭😭 But nobody's interacting with it so far so