Chapter 2

So...

Scott had successfully escaped his fathers grasp.

For now, at least.

It feels refreshing to get out, though. That kingdom was like a prison cell.

Scott adjusted his posture, clearing his throat. He as well adjusted the hood on his head, moving some of his hair out the way of his face. He stretched upwards a bit, noticing a bit of a figure in the tree, however ignoring it. Scott still stayed wary of his surroundings and whatnot.

He stepped a bit away from the tree, hearing rustling. The Prince paused, looking up at the leaves again. He heard very, very distinct voices.

- "Boy, if you keep doing that-" A feminine voice grumbled. "You're gonna get us caught!" She angrily exclaimed in a hushed tone.

- "You and your wolves are gonna get us killed!" A masculine voice then said, grumbling.

- "What- My wolves are very precious!" She huffed.

Scott paused, going and walking to where he heard the voices. He peered behind a tree carefully.

In view, was a boy with blond hair and a bandana around his head. And... Scott couldn't even describe his outfit, it was all weird. It didn't make any sense.

The girl, however. She had long brown hair with the hooded cape sort of like Scott's, except it was red and only covered her shoulders. The rest of the outfit, Scott couldn't explain either.

- The girl scoffed, rolling her eyes before her vision went to the prince. "Oh, shit. Martyn." She coughed, pointing at Scott.

- 'Martyn' looked over at Scott, eyes widening a bit. His vision went back at the girl. "This is your fault, Pearl! You got us caught!" He exclaimed.

- "What- No I did not!" She shouted, the duo continuing to argue.

- "Will you shut up." Scott finally spoke, angrily crossing his arms.

- "Oh, so he speaks?" 'Martyn' said, 'Pearl' did some sort of gesture at her wolves as they started to circle Scott. "Why are you out here? You look to royal-like to be out here." He scoffed.

- "I am a prince, for your information. And, I am completely capable out here by myself!" Scott huffed, crossing his arms.

- "Yeah, right." Pearl said, "why aren't you in your kingdom?"

- "I say we take him back, put him on ransom. Get some money for him." Martyn smirked.

- "You're evil." Pearl scoffed.

- "I know." Martyn smirked.

- "You always think of someway to get money out of something!"

- "Cause we're poor, Pearl!" Martyn scoffed. "If you wanna go ahead and leave, do it."

- "Fine." Pearl huffed, whistling in a way to signal for her wolves to follow her and stomping off.

- "Wow.." Scott mumbled. "You two argue a lot."

- Martyn stared at Scott like he was crazy. "Y'think?" He rolled his eyes, walking in the opposite direction of Pearl. Scott took a pause, quickly hurrying after Martyn.

Oh dear x4.