9

first person pov

"kenmaa has my scrunchie..." i said aloud, i grew red at the thought of him wearing my scrunchie around his wrist. "shouldnt kai be the one wearing my scrunchies" i said to the 3 boys who were sitting down, pracically cuddled up next to each other. "oh y'all are dating i forgot," kuroo laughed, yaku and yamamoto looked surprised. "you and kai?" yaku pointed out, questioningly, i nodded shyly.

"never thought i'd see the day, always thought he was joking about lik-" yamamoto was cut off by yaku nudging him. i raised a brow, "nevermind him," yaku said, giving a reassuring smile. i nodded, "i'll go grab the umeshu." i made my way into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle along with a few plastic cups.

/ / / /

by 3pm, everyone was here, and even more from nekoma high showed up, music was blasting throughout the house, "i thought we only invited the team?" i asked kuroo, yelling over the music, "me too, i dont understand how the whole of nekoma found out," he yelled back. i pushed passed people and grabbed my cup, still half full of the fruity alcoholic drink. i jugged it down and poured another, i might as well have fun right?

3 hours later

i had drank nearly 6 bottles of the umeshu, on top of that, had nearly half a bottle of whiskey that someone had brought in. i was absolutely wasted, i waddled over to kai, throwing myself onto his lap and started grinding on him, in front of everyone. "y/n's giving kai a lap dance!" i heard someone shout from behind, but i didnt care, i was drunk, i could feel kai growing hard. "y/n, please stop," he whispered, i ignored his request and continued grinding on top of him.

he picked me up, carried me to my room and put me on my bed, he then turned around to leave. "mmm, kaiiii~ come back~" i said, my head dropping down. he walked over and sat next to me. i used all my strength to push him onto the bed and once again, got on top of him. i started kissing him passionately, entering my tongue into his mouth. whilst our lips were locked, i started removing his pants.

"no, y/n, please you're drunk..." he mumbled into the kiss, i pulled away and began biting his neck, earning soft moans from him.

kai's pov

i never wanted things to escalate, afterall y/n was drunk, i didnt want to take advantage of her but the way she acted, it just made me so turned on, from the grinding, to the kissing, everything she did made me want her body. i started removing her top then her bra, her breasts were exposed in front of me and she didnt seem to care, she started swaying from side to side, making me even more hornier. i grabbed her breasts and began groping them, i could hear her soft, gentle moans. "fuck y/n, you cant do this now..." i muttered to myself. i felt myself growing hard. she continued moaning as i held them.

she removed her bottoms and she was now fully nude in front of me, "fuck y/n..." i couldnt hold back anymore, i flipped her over and put 2 finger near her entrance, teasing her as i traced circles around her clit. her moans echoed through her room, i entered my fingers into her, starting slow, "ahh~ it...hurts~" she whimpered. "it will get better, trust me," i shushed her. i kissed her neck and made me way to her breasts, leaving hickeys all over them.

i eventually removed my own clothes, once again teasing y/n's entrance, drawing circles around it with my tip. this is where things went down hill. her door flew open and there was kenma, standing in the doorframe. "kai what are you doing?" he yelled.

y/n didnt seem to notice, she pulled me closer and began moaning my name, i slid into her, she yelped, "it hurts kai~" she opened her eyes and saw kenma standing over us, pissed.

"get the fuck out," he yelled, i put my clothes on and ran out of the room.

end of chapter