23

kenma woke up, it was nearing midday. "what are you wanting to do today?" kuroo asked the dyed haired boy, to which he shrugged in response. i bit my lip, i did say i was going to make a move on him, but how?

i looked over at kuroo and pulled him into my room. "what do you want?" he groaned, trying to sound annoyed. i rolled my eyes, gosh he's childish. "i wanna make a move on kenma, i know its too early bu-" i was cut off by kuroo shouting, "FUCKING FINALLY!" i glared at him, "sorry, continue." i sat on my bed, "its too early, since i just broke this off with kai not long ago, but i cant stop hiding it yknow?"

my brother nodded, trying to process everything., "so im assuming you want my help?" i nodded, "it would be best if we could make a move sooner rather than later, cause i need this riley bitch out of my life asap." kuroo chuckled before exiting the room, "dont worry i gotchu," he winked.

/ / / /

"ice skating...really?" kenma mumbled, standing in front of the rink. "perfect pre-christmas activity," kuroo said, slapping the shorter male's back. i cringed and whacked kuroo's hand away. i walked ahead of the pair, i loved ice skating, its so romantic. i grabbed my skates and went onto the ice, spinning around, quickly passing others, it was quite therapeutic i must admit.

kenma's pov

i was dragged out of the house, literally. but this could be a good opportunity to tell y/n how i feel so i gave it a chance.

"ice skating...really?" i sighed. y/n went along while kuroo stayed beside me. "so when do you plan on telling y/n?" he asked me as soon as y/n left our sight. i let out a breath, "i dunno, should i be upfront? isnt that what kai did?" kuroo nodded, "but do it in a sexy way," he wiggled his brows. i slightly blushed, does he mean..? no he cant...it'll feel too forced. "trust me y'all are way hornier for each other than you'd think," he smirked. what a perv...how would he know...

/ / / /

we walked in and collected our skates, y/n was already skating, she looked so pretty...

i got onto the ice, kuroo followed behind, "of all place why'd you pick here?" i asked him, adjusting to the ice, "its a good couples spot," he winked and slightly nudged me. i let out a heavy sigh and began skating, trying to catch up to y/n. i could just feel kuroo's smirk. "hey, how long have you been doing this for?" she asked, taking out an earphone, "not long, just got on."

i looked back at kuroo who quite literally just stood there. "cmon," i heard her mutter before she grabbed my wrist and started spinning me around. it took be a while to get used to it but eventually i grew fond of her hands on mine. this was my moment, i could tell her...surely. "y/n..." i began, she smiled. "i think...i li-" i paused, fuck...why is this so hard. "i li-" she raised a brow, "you okay?" shit. "nevermind."

she shrugged and continued skating around me. i felt kuroo's eyes piercing holds in the back of my head. no matter what, by the end of today, i am going to confess. no matter what.

first person pov

"i think...i li-" he paused, went silent then started again, "i li-" he paused again. "you okay?" i asked him, feeling concerned. "nevermind," he muttered to which i shrugged in response.

i continued skating around him, he pretty much just stood there, not really moving. that was when i felt kuroo's presence. i whipped my head around and was met with him. "you guys are cute," he said, patting both kenma and i on the head. i slightly frowned at this action. "dont touch me," i muttered, slapping his hand away. he pouted jokingly before i raced him around the ice rink.

/ / / /

coming home from the ice skating was quite relieving. my feet were aching, it was just after 4pm. "im hungry," i complained, looking at kuroo. he sighed, "alright lets go get food." i shook my head, "im too tird to go anywhere, go get me food." he glared at me before giving in, grabbing his keys and fleeing out the door. it was now just kenma and i. alone.

it was quite awkward at first, we sat beside each other, slightly unsure of what to say to each other, he played his game, i sat and scrolled on instagram.

i glanced at him before letting out a breath i didnt realise i held. "kenma," i started, in a soft tone, barely above a whisper, he must've heard as he paused his game, looking at me dead in the eyes. "y/n."

"i need to tell you something," i told him, i felt my face heat up but i had to do this, i couldnt live another day holding onto this. he gave me his attention. well no better than being straightforward am i right? i chuckled softly at my thought. "so...um," i stuttered, i've never felt more nervous in my life.

"kenma, i like you, like i like you a lot, and i've tried so so hard to stop liking you...but no matter what i do, no matter who i talk to, i'll always feel something towards you...fuck it, i dont just like you, im in love with you kenma. i hate to admit it i really do b-" my words were cut off with the feeling of his soft lips on my own. inside i was flurried with emotions, i was ecstatic. he broke the kiss, "fuck y/n, you dont understand how much i fucking adore you." with that, our lips interlocked and before we knew it we were in my room, making out on my bed.

/ / / /

with our lips still connected, he tugged at my shirt, i swiftly took it off, he likewise took his own shirt off, then our bottoms off, then our undergarments. we're now lying on my bed, naked, making out.

he moved his lips down to my neck, gently biting it. i let out a gentle moan. he continued marking my neck with hickeys. his hands, massaging my breasts, holding them up. the amount of pleasue i got from this was driving me insane. not long after it escalated even further, kenma's dick was throbbing inside me, i felt it twitch. "im close," he muttered, "you just feel so good."

i cant lie kenma was really hot during intercourse. he continued thrusting inside of me before eventually pulling out to release all over my stomach. i traced a finger up and licked it. then my lips made contact with his again, our tongues fighting for dominance.

our roles then reversed, now i was on top of him, marking him as my own. a trail of hickeys was left along his collarbone, leading up to his jaw. then from there, i had rode his dick. bouncing on it, wanting to pleasure him as much as i could. with each moan he let escape, the faster i went.

/ / / /

an hour or so went by before i eventually heard a knock on the door. "damn, kenma didnt know you lasted for that long..." fucking weirdo...im going to murder you kuroo. i quickly threw on clothes, as did kenma and we mad our way downstairs to eat.

a/n: YERRRRRRRR
2 left....

end of chapter