25 - ENDING

its end of the school year, and 3 months since kenma and i became offical, yes we told the team, and yes, everyone let out a sigh of relief that they'd been holding for years. its now the 3rd year's graduation was in session. Mom was already parked and ready with her camera at the hall. i was still at home with kuroo, trying to get him ready. kenma also stood beside me, trying his own best to tidy up his best friend. "guys its fine, stop touching the collar!" my brother whined. kenma and i sighed in unison.

i jumped into the driver's seat, kenma in the passenger seat and kuroo sitting behind, adjusting his graduation hat. "i hate this tie..." kenma groaned, annoyed. i chuckled in response, giving him a quick glance, "well at least you look hot." he smiled slightly, "could say the same about you," he eyed me, noticing how the f/c floral dress i wore rested nicely on my body.

/ / / /

we areived quicker than i thought. i hopped out of the car, followed by kenma and kuroo, the 2 trailed behind as i scanned the area for my mom.

the cermony began, it was a long, boring and very tiring ceremony whilst everyone got their diplomas. then the special awards came into play, the salutatorian was surprisingly yaku, our honour student also being yaku, then more awards came which didnt interest me at all until i heard valedictorian, our principal started giving a long ass speech before finally announcing the valedictorian. "kuroo tetsuro, please everyone give a round of applause for the valedictorian of nekoma high for this year's graduates." i cheered, iwanted to run up to him and hug him, my mom snapped many photos on her polaroid.

after the ceremony, we went outside, standing in front of the school and took photos, team photos, sibling photos, it was just a whole afternoon of having a photoshoot that kenma did not want to be part of which i honestly found hilarious.

time skip

walking into our 3rd year, kenma and i were the 'it' couple, everyone knew us and were either jealous or supportive. "you guys should be on a vogue cover or something, you guys are too cute," lev smiled. kenma glared at him, quite literally giving hima. death stare. "hm, i miss the rest of the team, its so quite now..." yamamoto sighed, everyone else nodding in agreement. "we're still gonna do our weekly hangouts though, i cant stop those!" fukunaga said, cheerfully.

once classes began, i raced over to the councillor, this was probably my last opportunity to talk to her, i had to make this count.

entering her office, i saw her with her usual smile glued to her face, "ms, i want to thank you, i finally did it! me and kenma! we're together!" i smiled, sitting down across from her. "y/n, im so happy for you! i knew you could get him! i really wish you two the best for your future after school," she grinned, getting off her seat and walking over to hug me. i couldnt do anything without you.

/ / / /

"kenma..." i began as i laid beside him, he hummed, looking over at me. "do you think, it riley never came...do you think, we'd be different?" i asked him, it was a random thought but i had been thinking sbout it for a while now. he frowned slightly, "y/n i've liked you since we were kids, why would we be different?" i shrugged in response, "i was way too shy to ever even consider talking to you about a relationship though...she gave me to confidence i needed." he shuffled closer to me, putting his phone down. "n/n, even if you didnt make a move, im 100% certain i wouldve."

i blushed, he's never been this affectionate before - besides the intimacy we would have every now and then - it was quite concerning. but i let it happen, i was just living in the moment. we stayed in bed, until we eventually both fell asleep.

/ / / /

being woken up was torture, kuroo came barging in, "RISE AND SHINE!" he yelled, opening the window and jumping on the bed, kenma immediately kicked him off the bed and rolled over to face me, pulling me closer. "BITCH WAKE THE FUCK UP!" he screamed right next to me. startled, i turned around and i slapped him (poor guy...justice for kuroo).

once i eventually opened my eyes, i noticed kenma staring at me. "yeah thats not creepy at all," i chuckled, pecking his lips. he looked away embarrassed, "just kidding," i smiled, sitting up in bed. by now, kuroo had left, i checked the time, "fuck...kenma, we gotta go..." i pulled him up. he looked at me with a confused face. "kai's birthday," i said. he rolled his eyes, "not important." i frowned at him, dragging him out of bed, "cmon, thats not nice," i raised a brow. "he stoled your first kiss," kenma said bluntly, this time, i rolled my eyes, "actually you did, when we were kids," he poked his nose. "fair," he responded before we left for the bathroom.

/ / / /

and now...its our turn, it felt as if it was yesterday when kuroo graduated, now its our turn. i spotted lev sitting with kuroo and the others, i sat beside kenma, holding his hand. "n/n," he began, i looked over at him, "i want you to know, even if this sounds cheesy, even thought we're graduating, i want to be with you until i die." i felt tear well up, "you're so cute kenma," i smiled, giving him a peck on the lips before the ceremony began.

i got my diploma, shook the hands of my professors and principal then went to sit down, waiting for the rest of my year to recieve theirs. then the awards, honour student, fukunaga, salutatorian being yuki, which surprised me since when riley was here, she slacked off quite a lot. then the valedictorian, once again, like last year, the principal gave a long, boring speech. "please give a round of applause for...y/n tetsuro!" i was taken back, i was definitely winning in life now. i walked up to shake his hand, "thank you!" i smiled.

walking over to the mic, i felt slightly nervous, i looked at kenma and he gave a reassuring smile. i breathed in.

"thank you, im so grateful for this, you guys, i want to thank a few people, my brother, kuroo, for always helping me, he's definitely got an intimidating physique but he's a real nerd," i chuckled before continuing, "i also want to thank the 3rd years, you guys have been so supportive for not just me, but for each other, its amazing that we've become so comfortable with each other over the past 3 years...and finally, my boyfriend, kenma, ah...what can i even say. kenma you've inspired me to push myself, you're always giving me hope and encouragement, you've supported me in every way and i cant thank you enough, i want to live a happy life with you, and im so grateful you're even in my life." i smiled, looking directly at him. "just before we end this, i want to say...thank you to nekoma, for all these memories, i'll forever cherish them." with that an applause was heard, not only from the students, but the teachers seated behind, i turned around and bowed towards them.

/ / / /

after graduating, i felt free, kenma and i are still happily together. we sat with the team, eating our own graduation dinner, kenma looked over at me and in front of pretty much everyone held my hand and said, "i love you y/n." i smiled, "i love you too kenma."

a/n: THATS IT

ITS DONE

IM ACTUALLY SO SAD...ITS SO RUSHED BUT I HAD TO WRAP IT UP!

I LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING THIS CRINGE ASS, STUPID ASS STORY

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE

BYE BYE

end of book ~+