24

kuroo smirked. thats all he did, was smirk. "kuroo before you even say anything, just know im going to kill you tonight," i said, kenma sat beside me and was quiet, even quieter than usual. "hey man its not my fault, you guys are just really loud," he laughed hysterically. i crossed my arms, staring at him with a brow raised. we continued eating, in silence, an awkward silence before i left and went straight to shower. i have an idea...

while i let the warm water engulf me, i suddenly smirked to myself as an idea propped into my head, not only will it benefit me with pleasure, but i might finally be able to get rid of riley. i quickly swiped my phone from the sink which would be playing my f/s (favourite song). i told kenma to come to the bathroom.

"oh fuck y/n, sorry you're showering," he said, covering his eyes. "you just fucked me and now you wanna cover your eyes while im showering?" i questioned him. "shut up. anyways what do you want?" i ushered him to come into the shower in which hesitatntly he did. he tried covering himself and cowering in the corner which was kind of cute i cant lie. i shouted from the bathroom at kuroo to make sure he doesnt come in, doing so i locked the door.

/ / / /

"so?" he began, his figure still in the corner, i dragged him under the water, almost causing him to slip. he got under and rinsed not only his hair but the rest of his body. "where's your phone?" i asked him, he reach out to grab it, handing it to me. i pulled up riley's contact and snapped a photo of us in the shower, making sure to only get our faces. with doing so, i sent the photo to her. typing in finally got her. sending it i awaited for the reply. "whats your plan?" kenma asked, "jealousy, then eventually when she realises she cant get you, she'll leave." he nodded. ding! i opened kenma's phone and there was that thick, sweet, juicy reply i had been waiting for.

riley:
WTF!?

SINCE WHEN!?

KENMA

WHY ARE U WITH THAT BITCH

kenma: (y/n typing)
oh sorry wrong number

i ended the conversation with that and blocked her contact from his phone. "dont talk to her, dont look at her, if she enters a room you're in, leave." he nodded at the request. "well now that that has been dealt with..." i wrapped my arms arounds his neck as we stood under the water. no other words were said, our lips just made contact and with that, round 2 was in session, however it was a lot more heated...

/ / / /

kenma was scary during heated intercourse...

his tongue traced my jawline, causing me to shiver. he left hickeys along my collarbone and done to my breasts. his tongue made its way to my nipples as he sucked them. "fuck-" i moaned, my head being thrown back. only from there, it got pleasureable. i felt his dick perk up as it hit my thigh. "already?" i chuckled. he said nothing in response and just lifted me up off the floor, putting me against the wall, holding me up as he pounded into me.

it hurt at first...a lot but eventually i got used to it and pain turned into pleasure. it was a moaning mess for a whole 20 minutes, kenma's thrusts echoed through the bathroom, his and my moans sang over each other. it was an absolute mess of us just enjoying ourselves and i knew for a fact kuroo could hear. i then felt his dick twitch inside which was when he pulled out again and released onto the floor.

the sex just turned into us kissing again. "i know this is a weird place to ask...but..." i paused, looking at him as i broke our kiss. "kenma, will you be-" he cut me off. "yes, i will." i smiled and hugged him, i've waited too long...then, the aftermath kicked in. i felt my kegs become weak and shaky. "oh shit...did i hurt you?" he asked, holding me up. i shook my head, "no, i just need to lie down."

/ / / /

kenma helped me finish washing myself and he even washed my hair for me. we dried ourselves and exited to my room, he quickly got dressed then helped me. what a gentleman, bless his soul. i smiled as i watched him. "you're so cute yknow..." i muttered, twisting a strang of his hair. i looked up at me, "tut, you're just pretty."

we left my bedroom and went downstairs, to hopefully just play a board game with kuroo. but the world just wanted the entire of tokyo in my house.

"you guys are so loud!" fukunaga exclaimed, giving me a wink. "oh shut up!" i protested. "soooo y'all together now? whats the happs?" yamamoto asked, i looked at kenma, he nodded, "yes, yes we are together." "FUCKING FINALLY!" kuroo and yaku said in unison. "they've waited so long for this," i heard the familiar voice of kai.

"its okay y/n, i knew how much you loved kenma and im just happy you're happy," he smiled at me, giving me a side hug. "thank you...im sorry it didnt turn out the way you might've wanted it to."

/ / / /

the winter break we had was over, now we were back at school, also marking exactly 17 days since kenma and i became offical.

i waited for kenma outside his house and we caught the bus together. "what do you think happened with riley?" i asked him, he shrugged, "i dunno, she blocked me on everything, and even blocked the team's contacts."

"oh well, at least she wont bother us anymore," i smiled and leaned onto his shoulder in which he wrapped an arm around me.

arriving at school was intimidating, all eyes were on the newly found couple, someone must've told them...i held hands with kenma as we walked past people. people would whisper things, most were positive, like they're cute... or its about time! have you seen the way they look at each other! and some things were negative, mostly just either jealous people or people just being haters. while walking past a certain group of girls, i heard one of them mention riley, i slowed my pace. "you know riley, that girl with the dyed hair and piercings...she left the school, i heard she went to australia!" kenma must've heard this too as i could see a faint smile form onto his lips.

she's gone...my life couldnt be any better.

a/n: 1 MORE TO GO AHHHHH
IM SO EXCITED TO FINISH THIS
but im also like so sad cause this was my first story so its always gonna hold a soft spot yk

ANYWAYSSSSS, next chapter will most likely be wrapping up their 2nd year then time skip to them graduating

HAPPY ENDING OFC GUYS DW :D
(also quickly, riley is gone for good, she wont be mentioned anymore, only probably once)

1 chapter to go

end of chapter