Playing with Fire

It was raining like always. The sound of heavy raindrops hitting the window. It was a big night tonight as Ash had tickets to the one and only Stray Kids concert and after that she had an art gallery showing. She is a multi-artist as she draws interesting photos and also dance, and sing. All of her art galleries are the age of 18 and up due to the content and such detail in them.

She started these drawings about 4 years ago, when she was 19 and began selling them until someone contacted her shop, about an underground gallery. The spicy part about her drawings were that they were of real celebrities. Ranging from female to Nonbinary celebs. However, no one knew what she looked like as she signed work as Royal Ashes. The ones who knew knew but not many.

Ash’s drawings also never revaealed any celebrities face only from the neck down as she wanted my fans to guess. She always messaged the artist having their consent before drawing them in various positions or scenarios. Most were easily recognizable due to tattoos or various interpretations of songs. Her newest obsession had them guessing as she dove deeper and deeper into K-pop artists. More specifically the men.

She’d drawn the members as couples or placed herself in the positions as no-one has recognized her or her body.

Time Stamp: 5:30pm

As Ash looked at the clock she realized that she needed to get ready for the concert. This was going to be her first concert seeing Straykids and having front row or barricade tickets. She finished uploading the final touches of her online pieces that she had drawn the prior couple of weeks. Of course they were of the band she was seeing tonight. Yes, she drew in detail, all 8 men in various scenarios and is still able to be bold enough to buy front row tickets.

She showered in the quickest time she had in her entire life. Her hair wasn’t long, so she didn’t need to take long. Ash had showered after her workout and shaved this morning. Now the fun part, Deciding what to wear. Ash’s hair was bright red since she dyed it for the recent comebacks. It was down to her shoulders. Soon she decided to take some ribbon and style her hair like Hyunjin had it in the video ‘ Playing with Fire’. As for her outfit she decided on a black lace crop-top and red plaid skirt. She wore fishnet stockings and her favorite heeled boots with studs.

As for her makeup, she matched it to her outfit. It honestly looked like she was heading to a rock concert instead of a K-pop one. She added her custom made SKZOO earrings. One side was the Hyung line and the other was the Maknae line. Then she added some lipstick and grabbed her essentials and left.

Catching an uber and answering a few DMs. The rain had stopped halfway to the venu but left the rain smell and aesthetic. She placed her black mask on as she always wore it out in person in case someone found out her identity. Ash showed her ticket to the venue staff member and was one of the first ones in the building. She just hoped they played God’s menu. She needed Hyunjin to growl to get her through the night. The things that man does to her. He was her bias and he earned that spot.

Time Stamp: 7:00pm
Chan’s Pov

It was an hour before the show and everyone was hyped. He loves my kids but when they were focused on something it was hard to pull them out of it. Especially Hyunjin and Felix. The pair had been laughing as they had found this mystery artist that Hyunjin practically fell in love with the detail of this person’s work.

The artist did very detailed work but when they found out the captions were to guess the subject in the paintings, that’s when it became a game. They had even wrapped Changbin, Han and even Leeknow into guessing them now. They even kept score.

Felix: 9
Jinnie: 12
Hannie: 7
Binnie: 9
Minho: 8

“ Come on! That’s got to be Channie! Look at the red thread around him and the girl” Han said as he wanted to increase his score and be right.