✦𝐷𝐸𝑆𝐶𝑅𝐼𝑃𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁✦

❝ 𝐊𝐚̄𝐥𝐚̄𝐭𝐦𝐚̄ 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐚̄𝐧𝐚̄𝐦 ❞
~ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴜʟ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ʙᴇɪɴɢs~

Āshi and Viyana, two kālyugi sisters finds themselves in the midst of the most destructive war in history, fighting alongside the greatest warriors of all time.

     ⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊⁠✷❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

As they navigate through the complexities of the war, they learn valuable lessons about life, love, and sacrifice. They also confront their own personal demons and resolve their differences if they hope to change their fate.They experience the sights and sounds of ancient India. They encounter powerful kings, brave warriors, and wise sages. They also witness the horrors of war and the true cost of victory. Will they be able to change their destiny and emerge victorious in the war? Only time will tell.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊✷❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Join Aashi and Viyana on their epic journey through the pages of this thrilling tale. Experience the magic of the Mahabharata and the power of sisterhood as they fight to change their fate and hoping to rewrite their destiny, along with the help of one of the greatest archers of all time, Suryaputra Karn.

 Experience the magic of the Mahabharata and the power of sisterhood as they fight to change their fate and hoping to rewrite their destiny, along with the help of one of the greatest archers of all time, Suryaputra Karn

Credits to -Ankitaa for creating description, suggesting names for female main leads and for the title of the story

She is unofficially co-writer of this story U_U U_U