Revelation

Vote and comment if you love dramaa  <3333

...

White noise.

White noise was the only thing resounding in his mind.

Ryan sat down heavily on his bed, eyes staring into the distance unfocused. It felt like he had been yanked out of the haze of marvelous dream by the cruel hands of destiny.

His heart refused to slow down for even a moment. His people had come for him. Here, he had been delusional enough to think that he could escape back to his own land, but his men were the one who delivered their duty.

He should be jumping for joy, he should be celebrating. Freedom was right at the doorstep.

And yet, all he could think about was his heart. His heart and the man who now held a place for himself in it.

It would be any minute now.

Any minute now, and his secret would be out.

And this castle of dream like fantasy that he had built with Nusrat would crumble like sand into the earth.

...

"I demand to know!" Xavier Frost, crown prince of Sythia, shouted, banging his fists on the meeting table. "I have a right to know!"

"We don't have your have goddamn prince!" The Perion king shouted back.

Seated in a mockery of a tentative ceasefire, leaders of both enemy lands glared at each other with burning gazes.

The old king was cruel and dismissive. He was ready for battle. For him, it was the Sythian who should be begging for peace right now, at his feet.

The crown prince, once deeming it safe enough, had come out of hiding, only to find his one lone brother missing and his father on deathbed. For him, there could be no peace without his family safe and secure within the walls of Sythia.

"I demand you to let my men search your palace. I know you have him." He said, with such confidence that it made the king scoff and turn to his own crown prince.

"What do you think, Nusrat?"

"I am sure you are mistaken, we collected no royal on our siege."

"I demand a search, still. If you have nothing to lose, you will allow me."

"The castle is at unrest as it is." Nusrat negotiated. "If we had your brother, do you not think we'd have him imprisoned?"

"Ryan Frost." Xavier said, staring at the shorter man with contempt. "Blond hair, blue eyes, fair skin, just about your height. Are you absolutely sure, you've never seen him, your highness?"

Nusrat's blood ran cold suddenly.

It was impossible though... He wouldn't...

"I've heard you like these features on your... friends."

"Do not forget your place, Sythian shit!" His father screamed beside him, but the thudding in his heart drowned every noise around him.

"If I find my brother somewhere inside this wretched place, you will have hell to pay, your majesty!" Xavier spat, glowering at the Perion royalty.

"We do not have your blond fairy with us, you hear me?!"

"And if you do?" The prince challenged with a raised eyebrow. "What if I do find my brother here? Will your son do as honourable men should? Will he maintain my brother's honour?"

"Don't think I don't understand what you're trying to do, little prince." The Perion king snarled.

"And?" The prince demanded, turning to Nusrat. "Will you, or will you not?"

His jaw tightened, and he clenched his fists, glaring at the table, anger coursing through his veins with fiery trails.

"Will you, on your honour of a crown prince, or not!"

"Yes."

Nusrat snapped, looking hatefully at Xavier, who now had a self-satisfied smirk on his face.

The cat who got the canary.

"Yes." Nusrat confirmed, ignoring his father's affronted reaction.

"I will marry him."

...

WOAH WOAH pipe down yall damn

Anyways, that's what happened haha.

So much for protecting his damn virtue, that Ryan.

What's your thoughts?