Distance between us

Vote and Comment, please! <333

...

"Go ahead then, I'm all yours."

Ryan stood rooted to his spot for a few long moments, his limbs refusing to react according to his brain and turn away from the enticing view in front of him.

Despite all his high moral beliefs and staunchly established self-control, Ryan Frost, when placed in front of a god, had to bow down for worship.

Before Nusrat could change his mind, his younger husband was upon him.

Nothing short of a proud devotee, Ryan fell onto his knees and hands straddling the crown prince, looking into eyes lidded with restricted lust and jaw taut with agitation. With feather like fingers, he caressed a high cheekbone and let his eyes close as he leaned in to bring their lips together.

Only to be denied.

Nusrat had turned his head away. "You desire flesh, not soul. Flesh is all you'll have."

Ryan felt his eyes sting with disappointment that seeped into his heart, making it cold, but not as frozen as his husband. He contemplated pulling away from the cruel man completely, turn away and never look back, when a set of burning hands on his hips brought him out of his thoughts.

"Flesh is all I'll give you." His husband declared, putting their cores together in an eruption of pleasure.

Ryan gasped, hands losing their hold on the mattress, and he sank onto the older man's bare chest, feeling the thundering beat of his heart as he felt his length grow and drip under the stimulus.

"W- wait, we should-"

"We've been here before." Nusrat whispered into his ear, using his hips as an anchor to rub themselves together. "Why hesitate? This is what you wanted."

Ryan who had felt his control being stripped away from him as each second went by, was struck with the words that had been said to him in their argument before.

"You only lust for me!"

He pulled away harshly, away from the grasp that had gone laxer with pleasure, panting like he had just run ten miles around the castle.

"I refuse to do this when there's still misconception in your mind about my intentions!"

He turned to leave, but was stopped by his husband's deep voice.

"And where do you think you're going," The crown prince was propped on his side, his head supported on a palm. "With that?"

Ryan looked down at his prominent erection, visible under the thin layer of his nightwear. He flushed some more, but refused to back away.

"It will go away."

"Mine won't." Crudely reaching down his body to cup himself, Nusrat grinned, fire in his eyes at being challenged.

"Then you must deal with it." Ryan spat back. "You either take me with my love or you don't at all. I'm not your whore." Not anymore.

"You will stand there and watch me, then?" The older man needled him more. "Like this?" He groaned out, flipping onto his back and stroking himself over the thin cloth of his pants.

Ryan tried and tried but couldn't take his eyes away, he opened and closed his mouth several times, but no words came out.

His husband was seducing him.

It seemed as if all the muscles in the man's thick body worked in unison for the significant task of pleasuring himself, his abdomen rippling every time his hand went down thr sizable erection, his chest glistening with sweat and his face tense with concentration, looking at Ryan through eyes that were so lidded they were almost closed.

The temptation was strong.

But his will was stronger. Had always been.

"I'll be leaving for Sythia tomorrow." Ryan dropped the cannon, fisting his hands when the crown prince's hand stopped their ministrations and his whole body tensed. "With Xavier. I must visit my father before he..."

He stopped, waiting for his husband to rebuke or berate him.

He didn't.

"Anyways, I will consider my marriage duties duly performed, then."

With that, Ryan left his room.

...

He had no idea where to go, so in search of respite Ryan had found himself where it had all gone began.

The kitchens.

He grabbed a bar of chocolate and sat down on the ground against the cold wall, looking at the moonlight streaking through the window and tried to keep his tears at bay, Nusrat's mean words resounding in his ears even in the dead silence of the night.

The Perion insignia burnt into the skin of his wrist was aflamed, as was his heart.

He had brought one more piece of chocolate to his mouth, when a servant's voice reached him, startled.

"Your highness!" The elder man bowed. "I apologise for my interruption."

"Oh, no, it's fine, I just... wandered. Old habits, I suppose." Ryan got up, shoving the rest of his snack into his pocket. "Isn't it too early for the kitchen staff to be up and about?"

"It's nearly four, your highness. It is my duty as the head servant to wake the others." The man hesitated. "I was... grabbing some water before I went about my day." Hesitated some more, then. "Is it permissible to you, my lord?"

Ryan felt dumbstruck for a moment at being asked for permission for something so simple, and then nodded frantically.

"Of course, please, don't let me bother you. I shall be going now." Feeling out of place, he turned to leave, but stopped. "Although, can you tell me something?"

"However may I assist my lord?"

Keeping back a cringe at the title, Ryan asked, "Do you know what happens to Sythia slaves now?"

The head servant blanched. "I... Forgive me, my lord, but I believe that decision rests entirely on the Sythian crown prince and yours. Perions hold no authority over them now. They are free to leave if they so wish."

Ryan felt comfort seep into his stomach. He smiled.

"I see."

...

Sorry for edging you guys :p