𝟶𝟶𝟺, 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷
  𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾
__________________________________

♡𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷  𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾__________________________________

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4: 𝙏𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙘

__________________________________
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔, 𝚄𝚂

𝟷:𝟹𝟸 𝙿𝙼

You're scared.. you cant help but look at jospeh in the eye as you start tearing up, which he seems to enjoy.. a lot.

"What the fuck is wrong with you" you try catching your breath as you feel the lump through your throat trying to hold your tears but they were already flowing. "Nothin wrong wit me, im just checking up on you since u blocked me" he says grinning "THIS AINT CHECKING UP ON ME JOSEPH, YOURE TOXIC AND I DONT WANNA TALK TO YOU" you say crying hitting him with your purse

________________________

☆ dukes pov ☆

"

Yo this blunt hit, I needed that shit" he blows out as he stares at the sky, "I need to go get ready the boys invited me to stream wit them"

After walking about 10 mins he notices a crowd of guys, usually he minds his business but the girl looked familiar and she looks like she could use some help

"Yo, whats going on" duke introduces himself

________________________

Back to y/n

"

Yo whos this nigga talking to" jospeh says pissed off, you and duke lock eyes and he notices you were crying, "leave man, me and my girl just talking, keep walking lil bro" joseph says testing Duke, Duke gets close to his face looks him up and down and points his finger into his chest "you a pussy bro, you aint gon do shit so move before I smoke you" he walks towards you and grabs your arm containing his anger because it could get ugly, but he was worried about you seeing his angery side.

Jospeh starts laughing "you messed with the wrong mf" joseph flicks his shirt to reveal a gun

You panick and tell duke to just leave "aight watch this" he says messing with your hair, "you know deeblock, you flash that shit again we on yo ass, u got that?" Duke says flashing two of his own guns wihout y/n noticing.

Surprisingly that scared jospeh "whatever man.." he walks away with his friends scared then he started running, you laugh "How'd you do that oh my god" you continue laughing. Duke looks at you seriously and that made you stop laughing, duke looks at the cat sleeping in your arms "that's what got your small ass in trouble?" He looks at the cat predicting what happened.

You smile awkwardly "mayybbbeee" duke smiles softly he looks at you and wipes your tears off your face with his thumb "we good?" Duke says wanting to end their beef "as long as you buy me food, yea we are" you both laugh "aight lets walk back home and get you some food, fatass"

__________________________

Duke orders you food and sits next to you on the couch "soo you tryna tell me how you know him?" He looks at you as you shove food up your mouth "uhhggghy heus mey eex" you say trying to talk while eating "chill out and eat yo food witout rushing" duke says laughing, "Hes my ex" you say as you feel your ears get red and duke notices "dont worry he wont be looking at you again" duke says looking at you, you look at him and now you both are lost in eachothers eyes.

"Why'd you help?" You break the silence "because if I dont take care of you, who would" he says getting up, you grab his arm telling him to stay "Sorry chocolate I can't stay I got shit to do" "Like fucking girls in fanums bedroom?" You say jokingly "what? You wanna be the one im fucking? if not then dw about it." He says getting close to your face looking at your lips

"Uh n what no JUST LEAVE DUKE" as you stutter and push him away from your face, he laughs at your reaction thinking it's cute and walks out.

______________________

Am I rushing their relationship build up?? 😭😭 YALL WANT ME TO SLOW DOWN OR KEEP IT GOING