013, 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓽
𝓣𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓵𝔂
_________________________________________

♡𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓣𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓵𝔂_________________________________________

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13: 𝘼 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙮

_______________________________________

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚛𝚔, 𝚄𝚂

𝟸:𝟹𝟺 𝙿𝙼

You and duke spend a couple seconds admiring eachothers gaze, you try to break the silence.

"Duke what's up? Im at work yk" you try to make him feel guilty so he can leave you alone, but he was unimpressed and looked a little bit mad.

"Do you not feel comfortable around me?" Duke says without breaking his same faciel expression nor eye contact. "It's not that I don't.." you hesitate, "then what's up y/n, I been tryin shit for you and you just gon leave me laying in bed alone" you're shocked at his response

"Wait what" you look at him waiting for a joke to slide in, "What"

"I thought you wouldnt like for me to stay, Its dumb im sorry, I should've asked" you break the eye contact as he makes you nervous, he puts his hands out and grabs your cheeks so you could face him

"There aint nun such as asking me, you stuck with me forever" he says laughing at the last bit as hes just playing

You kiss him on the lips then pull away "Im sorry im not used to this, I haven't had a stable ass thing in a while" you look at your nails fiddling with them.

He grabs your hands and looks at you keeping eye contact "I'm sorry if I made it seem like dat, we aint in a rush so lets take our time from now on" you both agree and he walks you out of work.

He points his head to his jeep "You tryna ride wit me?" You really wanted to but you couldnt just leave your car so you declined "Can't, my car gon get stolen" you shrugged, jayda appears outta nowhere "Ill use your car cause I aint tryna use the bus today" you give her the car keys knowing exactly what jayda was up to. But you didn't mind.

You attempt to open the jeep but duke blocks you out of the way, backs up and opens the door for you "Let me treat you like da princess you is"
You got so flustered that you rushed in the car without giving a reaction. Which he thought was cute.

____________________________

You get to a different location, it wasn't the amp house. You got curious so you asked "where we at??", "My house, I'm a grown ass man I need a home away from those lunatics"

You got kinda uneasy because you thought thats where he usually fucks random girls, at the amp house.. which he did with you. You snap out of it and try to look at the bright side.

He pulls over and rushes to open the door for you again, you giggle at his request and hold his hands as it supports you to get off the jeep, you almost trip but he holds your waist preventing that from happening.

"Clumsy ass", he turns around to open the door, you're amazed by how big his house was and he notices "close your jaw", "sorry".

You sit on the couch and turn on something to watch, duke gets you something to eat and sits next to you.

He gets closer and puts your head on his chest, you can feel your face get red and hot, "You smell nice" duke says looking down at you laying on his chest, you feel butterflies and respond with a quiet thank you as you're always so nervous around him.

"We should do this more often", duke suggests

" We should"

Sorry yall i always forget abt this book