011, 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼
𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓷𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓭
_____________________________________

♡𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓷𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓭_____________________________________

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 11: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩

______________________________________

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚛𝚔, 𝚄𝚂

𝟿:𝟹𝟹 𝙿𝙼

Tw: smut 🚨

You change your work outfit into some blue shorts and a white t-shirt, you grab a bag to secure your basketball in, with some water, and with that, you leave the house.

As you walk to the basketball court you notice a group of shirtless guys already playing, You ask to join them or to split half the court so it's fair.

"You wanna play with us??" The guy looks at his friends as if they were making fun of you, you knew jerks like him existed so you ignored his comment, "aight lets play king of the court, first to 5 gets the whole court" you chest past the ball to him.

He treats it as a joke and accepts, you scoff at how unserious he was taking you and promised yoruself to win.

_________________________

"Yo what the fuck, are you secretly a man or what?"

Score: 5-1

"Get off the court" you cross your arms looking at him. "Listen, nobody fucking bosses me around, we not going nowhere" he says teying to intimidate you by his height.

you then hear a familiar voice yelling at the guy infront of you "Yo she won fair and square yall better dip"

They got scared when they saw duke, whats that about..?

"I didn't need you" you say dribbling up to score a lay up but he blocks it, "Looks like you did tho" He grins proud of himself because of that block,

"You tryna play?" Duke asks you actually taking you seriously, which you liked so you accepted.

as you guys were playing you kept pressing onto his body trying to get to the basket. Which was definitely the wrong move. You felt his dick pressing on your ass, normally you wouldnt feel that unless the man was hard

"Fuck" he grabs his shorts and lets you dive to the basket, "getting turned on by a sport is insane to be honest" you say laughing at your own joke.

"Its your fault, shut up" duke takes the ball out your hand, "how's that my fault?" You grin knowing exactly why.

"You kept pressing on my dick, like if you was gonna do that you better atleast take care of it"
You laugh at his unserious request but he looks at you seriously, "you seriously want me to suck your dick?" You cross your arms watching him trying to score.

"I mean if you dont mind"

______________________

You enter the amp house which was absolutely huge. "ALL THIS IS YOU GUYS?", "all this is us" he repeats laughing at your reaction, "But we aint come for that", all of a sudden you're really nervous and scared, He grabs your waist and carries you upstairs and onto his bed.

He looks deeply into your eyes before trying anything, you became impatient and kissed him passionalty, the kiss was wet and so was a couple other things, you let go to catch your breath, "You're a good kisser" duke says smiling hard enough to see his grillz, "Ofcourse I am, what are you good at tho?

He slides his hands under your shorts and starts rubbing your clit while your underwear is on, you start hitting his arm "Stop teasing me and take it off" you slightly yell at him, he catches you off guard as he puts 2 fingers in without any heads up, "FUCKK" he starts moving them and kisses your neck giving you hickeys everywhere

"This how you like it? Tell me" "yea.. just a little bit faster" your hands make their way up to his neck as you throw your hands around them, he starts to speed up and your pussy starts to throb, you're so wet you could hear his fingers going in and out.

"Ahh fuck im gonna..--" he all of a sudden takes his fingers out, he grins at you "DUKE I WAS JUST ABOUT TO CUM" "Let my dick do that for you" You get flustered at how dirty he says it but you trust him. You both hear noises downstairs

"Must be kai or something" "fuck hes gonna hear us" you start to worry but duke had other ideas "Then be quiet, ma" he turns you around, where you can see a mirror, you arch your back to give him accses to put his dick inside of you, he spits into your pussy from the back and stretches it open, you notice how big he was and got a little scared

He notices and reassures you "I'll go slow so it can fit, at least for now." You grab the bed sheets as he goes in, you moan out loud as he starts going faster "How you like my dick, I gotta hear it from you" you couldn't talk cause you couldn't afford making any noise, He notices your trying to keep quiet so he starts pounding your ass from behind.

He grabs your hair making you face the mirror "look how much of a slut you are for me, im the only guy who can fuck you like this"

You scream with pleasure which causes him to put his hands on your mouth to stop you from being loud "You like that huh" He groans , your pussy was getting tighter and he knew you were gonna cum anytime soon, "You ready to cum?" You nod and he takes his dick out as you finish off.

"Turn around, we're not done" He looks at you hungry for more, " It's alright I wont break you yet" as if thats reassuring

He turns you around so now your facing him, he could see everything clearly, he starts tapping his dick onto your clit which made you flinch uncontrollably, you tried to close your legs but he opens it "Leave it wide open" He enters you and grabs your neck as he starts moving.

"Ahhh fuckk I cant take it anymore", he grins and starts going faster, You squirt everywhere and start shaking, he goes in again which made you squirt more, he then takes it out and kisses you as he brushes your hair out of your face.

"Alright I'll let you rest"

_______________________

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Ok ill be real this js my first time writing smut so dont kill me