010, 𝙏𝙚𝙣

𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓲𝓽
   𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓭𝓸 𝓲𝓽
_____________________________________

♡𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓲𝓽   𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓭𝓸 𝓲𝓽_____________________________________

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10: 𝙍𝙚𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨

______________________________________

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

𝟷:𝟸𝟸 𝙿𝙼

You wake up late, which makes you jump out of bed in disbelief as you check the time. You scream into your pillow knowing your fucked,  Cause its a very important day at work.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" You keep on repeating as you literally beat your face up with face cleanser as fast as you can, never missing that skincare routine! You then launch onto your closet looking for the perfect outfit.

Well you see tonight, is a very important day for employees, their paycheck would be increased, you'd have to be stupid enough to miss that day.. right?

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

You run down the stairs struggling to put on your heels as you walk down "Oh my god, Y/N NO RUNNING DOWN THE STAIRS HONEY" Dukes mom says in dissapointment, face palming  her face at your direction. "IM RUNNING LATE IM RUNNING LATE IM RUNN--"

"SHUT YOUR ASS UP AND LEAVE" dukes mom says absolutely fed up with your yelling pointing to the door. "Yes ma'am.."

________________________

You barley made it, Jayda finds you and slaps your neck gently "Girl did you forget about today!?" She whisper-yells into your ears as you both find a seat to sit on while the others set everything up. You examine the place "damn they gave this place a makeover"

"I know right! About timee" jayda says sighing pulling out a joint slightly out her bag "You tryna get a little wasted?" She giggles, You see jayda has always been that type of teenager.

"The cool teenager" they drink, smoke, steal, all of the above, jayda's parents were never around, you were aware of that so you made it your life mission to treat her as your own sister.

You scoff at her offer "No thank you jayda, when will you let this habit go its been years" she looks at you as if calling you lame without saying it "youre missing out" she shrugs then puts it back into her bag.

"WELCOME EVERYONE!!" The crowd erupts in excitement, "We have come very far, our company has been making everyone's smiles as beautiful as the sun, bright and shiney, lets ignore how the sun isn't white though" everyone starts laughing in agreement.

"We've gathered you all here to discuss your hard work, ofcourse not everyone is getting an award, a promotion, but there are a couple of people who catch my eyes. So here it is" he clears his throat and starts reading off a script.

"This women has shown her dedication to this company, she's usually running late, but the reviews she gets from our customers are beyond impressive, lets welcome Y/N TO THE STAGE"

Everyone starts chanting your name "GIRL GET YOUR ASS UP THERE" jayda tried to push you out because you got a little bit shy and wouldn't move.

_________________________

"Phew that ceremony took forever" you say sighing bending down as you feel your legs giving up on you anytime

"I'm so glad he gave the other employees a higher paycheck" jayda says in relieve since she didn't get any rewards "But you deserve it, my lil sis" jayda throws her hands around your neck "I'm the older sis but aight" you both walk out laughing.

_______________________

You plopped onto your bed refusing to leave, but a poster on the wall caught your attention.

Basketball

"Mann I remember that" you talk to yourself "My first ever basketball poster, I didn't know I brought that back here."

Something inside of you just snapped, you decided to get up and play a little bit of basketball, I mean you WERE a winning championship player at your school. Lets see if you still got it.

Sorry this chapter is a little bit boring but I wanted y'all to have a little bit of an uderstaning of who you are in the story, and a little bit of a wholesome time with jayda.

Next chapter is all abt u and duke 😜

AND DID YALL LIKE THE UPDATES 🙏🙏