Your Favorite Plotted But Not Written Pool Party AU

SETTING: next summer when the squad goes back to Baltimore for no reason and finds out Strawberry's parents just kinda left because Strawberry disappeared with some sketchy guys and her best friend but then they find out that Strawberry's pool still works

here's what happens

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Paul and Strawberry are pretty much just screaming at each other underwater until Glasie finds the entire stash of pool floats. Everyone decides to help inflate them, except Nick, because Glasie wouldn't want to make him do that. After that 30 minutes of dizziness, Paul somehow decides to test the floats by somehow getting inside all of them, even the tiny ones that Strawberry found at 5 Below back in 5th grade because she thought they were the best thing ever. No one was able to get all of the floats off of him for hours, so Paul just floated around in circles until finding some way to get them off. Alex just had to recommend playing Monster, which is a fun way of saying "hey! Literally drown your friends." This ended up with 4 very beaten up squad members and one floating around the pool in circles, singing whatever song was currently on the radio. The last member of squad was casually eating ice cream like no one had almost been killed by Alex. Bob spent the entire time cleaning out any bugs and various sizes of leaves from the pool.

••

sneep snop tis all