002

~3rd Person POV~

It was currently 5:30 in the morning. Charlotte got out of bed when she heard the lady from the store in the kitchen. She was a bit hungry for not eating lunch yesterday. She regretted not eating when she had a chance.

~Charlotte's POV~

"Good morning, " said the lady from yesterday. "Good morning," I said. " How was your night did you get a good sleep". " It was good," I said. She noted her head and slid a bole of oatmeal. "Sorry, this is all I have" "It's ok I like oatmeal". We stayed silent and eat until we had to go to the store.

When we got there I helped out in the store because that is the least I could do. I mean she has helped me so much a random stranger she just met yesterday night. After 4 to 5 hours women with green robs came in and asked the lady that I still don't know the name of. She pointed at me and I got confused why would she point at me is she with the red room? The woman walked over to me and asked what my name is.

"My name is Charlotte" "Do you know your last name sweetheart" "Uhh... no". Why did she want to know my name? "That's ok well my name is Minerva McGonagall I think I know where your parents are if you would like to go with me". I didn't know what to do or say. But something instead told me to trust her and that she was nice. The other side told me to not go she could be in the red room and I just got out I can't go back. I went with my gut and said ok I would pay for it later I have nothing to lose. We went outside and she offered me her and so I took it. After that, I felt like I was in a tub. After a minute we ended up in front of a mansion with a lot of flowers and plants around. I was so confused about how it happened. We went to the front of the mansion and knocked on the door {Are my parents this wealthy?}

After some time a woman came to the door. "Hi, Professor McGonagall how can I help you" "Hi Euphemia I believe that I have found your daughter" "What!! I'm sorry come in". We walked into the house and sat on some couches. "This is Charlotte I found her at a small muggle store in the middle of nowhere" "Hi" is all I said this was my mother whom I haven't seen for so long that I don't even think she would think this is real.

After some time of talking my newfound mom called someone down. "James honey come down here, please" After a second or two a boy came down. "Yes, Mom do you need anything" Ohh ok so this is my brother he looks very loud and excited great. "Well honey say hi to Charlotte your sister" "Hi it's nice to meet you" is all I could say.

~James's POV~

"Hi it's good to meet you," she said. "Hi it's good to meet you too" "James can you take her to the guest room me and Professor McGonagall have to take a bit". "Ok follow me"

We went upstairs and into the guest room. "Thank you" " No problem," I said well leaning on the door frame. " I will leave you to get comfortable in your new room" "Bye"

When I left I went straight to my room. { I have a sister why didn't mom tell me? Did I know her? I probably don't remember about it. Maybe I was to young to remember. I have to talk to her tomorrow and tell her all about the marauders and school maybe I can show her to Sirius. Maybe she will go to Hogwarts too. I can't wait to talk to her tomorrow}.

~Charlotte's POV~

When James left I went to sleep well tried. This is so much different than the red room. Maybe I will get to go to school and make friends. I could also get to know James I mean he is my brother I should get along with him. I guess we will have to see tomorrow.

                                    -
Sorry, I took so long my aunt died and it's been very sad in my house. We also had a lot of things to do so yea. I hope you like this chapter. I don't think it's very good but at least I tried. Bye, have a wonderful day.

This {...} means thoughts