004

The next morning I got up pretty early and to a shower. After that, I got dressed in the new clothes that we got yesterday.

 After that, I got dressed in the new clothes that we got yesterday

(what she is wearing)

I brushed my teeth and then I realized I had nothing to do. I ended up walking around the house and found a library. There was an assortment of fiction books and some stuff about the wizarding world.

I didn't realize how long I had been reading until James barged into the room. "There you are we thought you left or got hurt we'll mom thought you got lost but that does not matter what matters is that I found you and you safe"
"Well we should probably get downstairs before Mom starts panicking more" I nodded my head and we both found our way downstairs".

"There you are where we're you," Mom said grabbing my face and kissing my cheek.
"I was in the library" "OK well next time tell one of us where you going so we don't get too worried." "OK".

~A few minutes later at Breakfast~

"Hey look the owl is here," said James as she ran to the window. "They have the letters"
He opened the window and took the letters carefully I don't know how because he was almost jumping up and down with excellent. He ran to the table and sat next to me while he handed me one of the letters.

~The Letter~
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin. First Class Grand Sorc. Chf. Warlock. Supreme Mugwump. International Confed of Wizards)

Charlotte Mia Potter
Second floor 4th room on the right
Potter Manor
  •
   Dear Ms. Potter
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Please find enclosed a list of all the necessary books and excitement

Terms begin on September 1st. We await your owl by no later than July 31st

Yours Sincerely.
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

"Well how about today we just stay inside and go to Diagon Ally tomorrow," said Mom. "Ok," me and James said at the same time.
"I got to show you something after breakfast "
"Ok"

Once we finished eating James dragged me to his room.

"What is it that you needed to show me" "Well since you are my sister and a Potter you have to know about something" That made me worry what did I need to know when there is something illegal? "You have to promise not to tell Mom" So Mom is not in this. "ok" "Dad knows what it is but Mom doesn't" James pulled something out of his bed. I wonder what it is. What he pulled out was not what I thought. "This is an invisibility cloak" I think I must have had a face that made me look like I was sick because the next thing I knew he was asking me if I was ok and taking me to sit on the bed. "Are you ok" "Ya I'm fine I just thought it was something else" "What did you think it was?" said James in the most innocent voice I have ever heard. "Don't worry about me how about you tell me more about your cloak" After I said that he started going on a ramp about his Invisibility cloak. He told me about all the times he used it and the best pranks he did with his friends using it. It went on like that for hours until we started to play some games that he called muggle games which I guessed were non-magical people because of all the times I'd seen them when I went on missions. That is how the rest of our day went that day.

~
I hope you guys like this chapter. I know it's short but I tried.

Reminders:
@marvely8