Chapter 7

Kieran's POV

I couldn't believe it. If 24 hours ago, someone told me that we would be entering into the weekend with my sister, I would've called them crazy.

I was surprised when I found out that Dad flew out somewhere and he didn't mention it to us, and it became a little worrisome when I spoke to Dante and found out that Dad asked him to come back.

But it made sense now yet nonetheless still surprising. No wonder Killian just took off. He probably didn't know how to react to it, just like he didn't know how to handle his emotions. When Mom took Amora away, Killian had gone through many feelings regarding the whole thing.

But as he grew, I'm pretty sure he stopped dwelling on it knowing it was just torture to think about it. But now with Amora back, the weight of his feelings must've reeled him.

Ivan just took her to show the house and Kayden immediately went to get her luggage, leaving me alone with Dad. He was smiling, rubbing his hands over his face rubbing off all the worries away.

And as much as I didn't want to ruin his happiness, it seemed like the best time to address the matter no one mentioned. "Mom is dead?"

Dad froze but relaxed a minute after. Almost as if he was prepared for this question. He sighed, "We will talk about this later with everyone."

Perhaps it was best to discuss this with everyone for once rather than explaining it over and over again.

Soon I found myself preparing some -actually plenty- dishes for my bambina. She was back and we were going feast like it was a celebration.

Amora's POV

'Finally!' I thought to myself as I finished applying the medication and wrapping some bandaid around my ribs.

I had gotten up by seven, unpacked some necessities, showered and changed into some comfortable clothes.

Right as I got up, someone knocked on the door. "Come in."

The door opened and Kayden peeked in. "Hey, dad is calling you downstairs."

I closed my suitcase and walked out with him. When we reached down, I saw Dad, Ivan, Kayden and even Killian on the couch. Kieran nowhere in sight.

When dad saw me, he smiled and opened his arms for me and I plumped down next to him. Unfortunately while doing so, I caught Killian's eye roll.

Still grumpy I guess... I sighed.

"I spoke to Ivan's school Director for your admission," Dad started, "would you like to start school from Monday sweetheart?"

"Is it alright if I start the week after next week?" I asked.

Killian scoffed. "What's wrong with starting this coming week? You do know that's just going to affect Kieran's schedule here right cause he will have to stay home with you. It would be nice if you thought about others too rather than just what you want since you are not the only person in the house anymore." He snapped at me.

"Killian behave yourself!" Dad admonished him.

"Really Dad? You're scolding me for this?" He scoffed, "What happened to speaking your mind and all that communication lecture?"

"You're not speaking your mind, you're misbehaving Killian. There is a difference." Kieran upbraided, as he walked in the kitchen wiping his hands with a towel, a frown on his face.

I didn't want to create problems by staying at home and honestly I wouldn't if I could go out. But I was so used to the silence back home and now, well for starters, a house full of boys seems to be a loud house, so I would love to begin getting comfortable in this new house first.