The 4 O'Clock Library (Edited)

"There's a special repository in the school library. It can only be accessed at 4 p.m. The book's titles inside are all people's names. They contain the records of that person during their time at this academy. . .What makes these books unique is that they contain both past and future records, what people have done and what they're going to do."

----------

"My my, you're asking quite personal questions, Yashiro, you dirty diakon." Hanako giggled, teasing Nene as usual. Hanako was squeezing your arm while saying this, leaning against you. Unfortunately for you and Kou, (who was sitting next to you) the two of you were squished between Hanako and Nene while they went back and forth.

"It isn't dirty! It's a compatibility reading! All I need from you is to tell me-"

"Quick question"-Kou interrupted Yashiro- "Is there a reason why you're using me and M/n as a barrier?" The younger boy asked.

"It's quite suffocating," You deadpanned, attempting to shake Hanako off. He didn't budge.

"Yashiro's being too aggressive." Hanako said, pouting and snuggling closer to you.

"Well, Hanako's being absolutely ridiculous! How hard is it for you to tell me your blood type, last name, family structure, and the day you died?" Yashiro bit back, pushing the book she was holding across you and Kou, intending for Hanako to see it and answer her questions. But all the poor girl was met with was another question from Hanako. "What kind of compatibility test are you reading? Why does it factor with the day you die?" He questioned.

"The five death languages?" Kou said stiffly. You held in a laugh, letting a few chuckles sneak out. Neither Nene, nor Hanako thought it was funny though.

"Anyways, why don't you just do this reading thing on someone you're into. Like that Minamoto guy." Hanako said he stopped squeezing your arm but was instead leaning on you, he was unsurprisingly light, still cold, even through your uniform.

"Minamoto who?" Kou asked, seeming to have a sudden interest in the class president. Nene blushed slightly, waving her hand dismissively. "Oh, that's old now. He was just some popular hot guy," She said, standing up from her seat and walking over to the railings that surrounded the school's roof, she continued to speak. "It's like an actor in a movie, you say you wanna date them but you never expect to. I mean, just think about it, he's student council president. He's smart, hot, kind, and also thoughtful!. . .You know what, never mind, Minamoto's perfect." Nene said, stuck in a daze with hearts in her eyes, unaware of the council president standing behind her.

"Thank you very much." Minamoto Teru thanked bashfully, smiling kindly. Nene looked behind herself, silent. The elder male continued to talk. "Sorry for sneaking up on you, I didn't mean to," He apologized. Nene was starstruck, blushing. "Oh! It's fine!" She yelled, leaning on the railing that now faced her back.

Kou walked up to Teru, "Hey bro!" He said, giving Teru a side hug, which Teru returned.

"Bro?" Nene mumbled quietly, confused by the suddenly new information.

"Where have you been? I've been looking for you, Kou." Teru asked, scolding Kou slightly.

"I've been with Yashiro and L/n," Kou replied. Teru turned to face Nene. "You must be Yashiro, It's nice to finally meet you, I've heard great things about you," The president greeted, looking kindly down at Nene, who blushed and stuttered a reply. "I-it's Nice to m-meet you!" She said, Again, louder than she needed to.

"It's nice to meet you, too. I'm Teru Minamoto." Teru replied charmingly. Teru then turned to you, but he then stopped, looking over at Hanako, then you again, his eyes going back and forth.